Munchkin Miracle Cup Blue Plastic 9-ounce Bird Deco Sippy Cup

by Munchkin

"Clean the Munchkin Miracle bird deco sippy cup with ease thanks to its top rack dishwasher safe feature and absence of extra parts and valves. With its robust plastic material, this sippy cup provides durability. Keep spills at bay with the automatic...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Miracle Cup Blue Plastic 9-ounce Bird Deco Sippy Cup!
Republic , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This munchkin miracle cup is absolutely amazing! This is the only cup my 8 month daughter will use! This cup is easy to clean! This cup is also very durable and strong plastic as well! I highly recommend this cup to every family with babies and toddlers!
My daughter loves these cups. They don’t spill and clean up easy. I have talked you many parents who love them too.

Looking for your answer?