Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup, 7 Ounce 1-Pack - Green

by Munchkin

Miracle Trainer Miracle® 360° Trainer Cup - 7oz Toddler training cup with dentist recommended spoutless design 360-degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking Handles are easy for little hands to...

Was this easy for your little one? Or should I try a weighted straw
At what age did you introduce this cup to your child? My son is 7 months and obviously is too young still but he is always grabbing at my drinking glass and seems interested in using a cup. I have let him try it but he’s still too little get the concept.
Start your review of Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cup, 7 Ounce 1-Pack - Green!
Emporia, KS
My son loves drinking from an open cup so I decided to get a Munchkin 360 cup and let me tell you OMG this cup is amazing! I love that it is a sippy cup and functions like an open face cup, and for the price you cannot beat it! I highly recommend this cup to anyone who has a kid who loves drinking put of open face cups but hate the mess they cause
Milwaukee, WI
This is the second cup I brought for my daughter. My daughter enjoys it. It is easy to use and easier to clean. I've never had an issue with it spilling. I highly recommend this product. Munchkin has the best cups!
Kitchener , ON
This is seriously the best cup for your baby/toddler!!! When I first saw it I did not understand it AT ALL. But when your infant/toddler presses down around the mouth piece, the plastic lifts up and the water/drink comes out. I can't tell you what a life saver this cup has been. At the standpoint of a daycare worker, working in the infant room, babies drop their bottles/cups ALL the time. This prevents any liquids from spilling on the ground!!  I can't tell you how amazing this product is, and the creator did an amazing job!! I 100% recommend if you have an infant!!!!
Las Vegas
I think this is the best training cup for infants. I absolutely love the technology behind the cup. It's easy to clean. The rubber suction on top allows the water to be dispensed without causing any mess. My baby likes holding his cup while walking around in his walker. I would definitely recommend this cup!
Sault Ste, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I wasn’t planning to try this cup because I hadn’t seen too many positive reviews on it. It was bought as a gift so we decided to try it. My 11 month old got the hang of it quite fast. I LOVE how it doesn’t leak because my son likes to toss his cups at meal time. It’s sturdy and well made.
Antioch, CA
Purchased at: Target
My daughter loves her Munchkin 360 sippy cup!! It was her first cup we tried and it took her a few tries to understand how to use it but once she learned, it's the only sippy cup she'll use. It's basically leak proof unless she bangs or throws and hits something with it. I can't recommend this cup enough.
My little one is 9 almost 10 months old and has been using and loving this for over a month. He loves that he can hold it on his own. It's super easy easy to clean. I think the only downside is that if he throws it a but of water spills out. But it is so great.
Theodore, AL
I love this cup because it doesn't come with a million different pieces so it's easy to wash and put together and it also doesn't leak. My son is kind of picky about what he will drink out of but he likes this one, so it's a winner for us!
Ottawa, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Genius. My 1 year old always wants to drink out of our cups, so she gets the design. I like that it’s durable and doesn’t leak, because she spends just as much time throwing it at she does drinking. Great price and easy to clean!
Carteret, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
This was the first cup I tried when transitioning my baby to cups. First of all, his pediatrician said it is her biggest recommendation and is also recommended by speech therapists and dentists, so right there I was hoping this would be the cup he stuck with. At about 7 months, maybe closer to 8, he was clueless on how to operate it so I tried a traditional sip cup, still no luck, and then I tried a straw cup, nope not getting it. I decided it might be too soon and left this lesson on the back burner for a few weeks. Fast forward to approaching 9 months and I decided to try a new approach. First I gave just a sip-ful of water without the top, I had him drink it like a regular cup. Which was fine but not practical, he still wants to grab and hang the cup so it really needs a lid on it. I tried to give it to him with the top back on and he still wasn’t getting it. The next day I took off the silicon part of the top, kept the white hard part that has all of the holes on it and had him drink it like that, eureka! It worked! He actually started to make sucking noises so I figured he would get the concept now if I added the colored silicon top back on. He got it immediately! He is really enjoying his water and is so happy to drink from a big boy cup. I’m not sure if training him on the other cups would have been as easy, plus when it comes highly recommended by so many drs, I feel like he’s only benefiting.