BY MUNCHKIN

Miracle Trainer Miracle® 360° Trainer Cup - 7oz Toddler training cup with dentist recommended spoutless design 360-degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking Handles are easy for little hands to... see more...

Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
Great purchase. It doesn't leak for the most part, but if it is dropped or thrown then it spits water out everywhere. These cups are recommend by pediatricians so I will continue to buy them for my toddler.
Jiana J.
Kissimmee
I think this is the best training cup for infants. I absolutely love the technology behind the cup. It's easy to clean. The rubber suction on top allows the water to be dispensed without causing any mess. My baby likes holding his cup while walking around in his walker. I would definitely recommend this cup!
Carrie S.
Staunton, IL
My daughter finally figured out how to use this cup at 11months old. She loves it! No spills here! It’s so easy to clean!! It is going to be so easy to transition into regular cups with this! Price isn’t too expensive either.
Casey P.
Theodore, AL
I love this cup because it doesn't come with a million different pieces so it's easy to wash and put together and it also doesn't leak. My son is kind of picky about what he will drink out of but he likes this one, so it's a winner for us!
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
My youngest daughter could use this right away. It does prevent a lot of spins which is nice. The lid is kind of difficult to get on or off because of the handles. They make if difficult to get a grip on the actual cup.
Tierra G.
Charlotte, NC
I think this is a good starter cup for infants. My daughter bangs it on everything and not a mess in sight. It’s definitely helping her grasp the concept of drinking like a big girl and weening off the bottle.
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
These are great if you would like your child to eventually learn to use the 360 cups with no handles. This cup helps the child to learn the head movements required to drink from a cup. It is very easy to clean and is very leak resistant. I would recommend this product for parents who are looking for a sippy cup that will help transition their children to regular cups.
Juliet R.
Adelanto, CA
I bought this cup because my baby has been ebf and I didn't want to put her to use a sippy cup nor a bottle when she drinks water. This is a great alternative but only for babies maybe 12m+. My baby is only 8m and she doesn't know exactly how to get the liquid to come out. I'm sure when she's older this will be perfect but it's a little tricky for her as of right now.
Maria V.
I just recently got this cup for my 1 year old and he really seems to like it. He uses the handles and drinks out of it himself which he doesn't do with certain cups. We have the blue one and I like that he can drink from any side. It does leakout but my son had it completely upside down so I dont know if that's normal or not.
Kirstin C.
This is an amazing idea for a training cup for babies! My baby is 7 months old and she can get the water out of this cup very easily without spilling too much on her. The only downside I see right now is cleaning the lid, it seems like it will take some soaking to get it clean. I would recommend to others!