Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7oz Trainer Cup - 2pk, Pink/Orange

by Munchkin

Let's face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn't spill at all - not in your diaper bag, not on your furniture, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it's not a miracle, exactly - it's Munchkin's Miracle 360 Degree Cup. The first sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup eliminates messes and supports kids' dental health all at once. Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child's mouth. And with no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle 360 Degree Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We'll say cheers to that! 6+ Months.

I was very interested in buy this cup for my son. He's two, what's a good age to use this cup?
Start your review of Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7oz Trainer Cup - 2pk, Pink/Orange!
Purchased at: Target
I bought these miracle 360 cups for my daughter when she was transitioning from a bottle to a cup. It’s easy for baby to use as it has big handles. The cup itself is fairly leak proof as long as the child doesn’t chuck it across the room, then it tends to splatter when it hits the floor. It’s a great stepping stone to get baby from a bottle to an open cup.
These cups are awesome. We have been using them since my daughter was about 5 months and I still love them. If your kid has mastered the art of drinking out of a cup these are for you. It’s cool how it’s like a colander at the top and the water pours out with a little pressure. Just like a glass. I like these much better than sippy cups. Only downside is that mold will start to form quickly in the lid. I’m talking three days quick
Columbia, SC
My son has a real talent for finding ways to get cups to leak. He’s seriously figured out how to pour water out of all of them... except the Munchkin 360!!! He cannot make these leak and so now we own almost a dozen of them. I’m glad I found a cup that I can give him without having to worry about spills/messes.
Gibsonville, NC
These are the perfect training cups! My twins got the hang of them very quickly after hating multiple other brands of sippy cups. They are spill proof and are easy to clean as all the parts come off easily. So glad I found these!
Pros: everything! It’s great for oral development because there’s no spout. It doesn’t make huge messes. Is easy to wash. Things to consider: force WILL cause liquids to come out. So if it is dropped or thrown it will leak. It is not 100% spill proof. I also think there’s a bit of a learning curve for how to use it. We started at 6 months and he was using it consistently by 8-9 months. However, it wasn’t like that right away. Make sure you clean it well and there shouldn’t be any problems with mold. It’s very easy to clean!
Hennessey
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7oz Trainer Cup - 2pk, Pink/Orange uploaded by Claudia M.
Child of Mine by Carter's Newborn Baby Neutral 3 Pack Bibs my son loved his Dinosaur Bibs! Every time I put them on he says “rawr” lol they are afordable and cute choices to pick from! The Munchkin 360 degree Orange cup is his favorite out of all cups. I recommend these cups to all moms/dads out there! Buy these at your Local Walmart like I did!
These are the best cup I have tried by far! It is good for their teeth, transitions them to a regular cup faster and easier, and my 1 year olds love it! With these I was able to eliminate all bottles in the house once they learned to drink from it. I bought many small blue, orange, and green ones of this size and the next size.
West covina , CA
My daughter is strictly breastfed! She never took any bottle she just didn’t like them, I saw these on target and thought why not! My baby is 6 months and she loved it! She caught on to it quick she takes it by herself without any help! So happy that we aren’t gonna need to go through the sippy cup stage! These are perfect! Ve
LOVE LOVE this sippy cup! We have both colors and glad we got these Miracle 360 cups. They are spill proof and great in teaching your little one how to use a cup and drink without a nipple or spout. Definitely recommend!
Mississauga , ON
I love these cups for my daughter. She's been using them since she was about 5 months old. The only issue I have with them is that they leak a bit so I don't use them when we are out. I bought a couple more and they have varying degrees of leakage so quality isn't always consistent.