Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack

by Munchkin

Let's face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn't spill at all - not in your diaper bag, not on your furniture, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it's not a miracle, exactly - it's Munchkin's Miracle 360 Degree Cup. The first sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup eliminates messes and supports kids' dental health all at once. Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child's mouth. And with no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle 360 Degree Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We'll say cheers to that! 6+ Months.

How are these cups for a 7 month old baby?
What are your thoughts on this product?
Does anyone tried them?
Start your review of Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack!
North Canton, OH
These are amazing! Your child can carry it anywhere and it won’t spill! It also has a soft inner part by the mouth so it won’t bother their teeth! Great product to always have on hand, even if you don’t have kids but kids visit at your home!
Huntsville, AL
No better than the munchkin 360! You can purchase converter lids which make it into a true sip cup (where there’s a hole for the liquid), and into a straw cup which comes with a straw. Think those are only $4 for a two-pack
Corinth, NY
These 360 cups were difficult for all of my children to figure out. They require some patience and skill to use them correctly. We ended up getting rid of these and going for weighted straw cups. They were much easier and cheaper.
These cups are amazing. I don’t have the ones with handles but my daughter figured out how to use these just as fast as we did and loves them. We don’t use any spout sippy cups anymore. I think everyone should have these.
DAYTON , OH
Purchased at: Target
This cups are one of our daughters favorites. They never leak and they are easy for her to hold. These were the first cups we started using for our daughter when we transitioned her from bottles. Definitely recommend!
I got one of these to kind of transition my son to a sippy cup. He picked it up in no time and drinks from these now. Very easy to clean as well. I also like that it doesn't spill like abnormal sippy cup would.
Augusta, GA
When purchasing transition cups for my now almost 2 year old, we bought one of these bc they looked really cool and I loved the concept. It did take him longer to get the hang of it (he was around 11 mths), but now he loves it (for certain drinks---he won't drink milk from these). He throws them around and they don't break---very durable. They do leak---but not so much so that it is a "problem". We will continue to re-purchase these until my son stops using any sort of trainer cup. The only thing I wish I had known was about taking all the pieces apart to wash. The first cup I had to throw away after 3-4 uses because I had no idea the top popped off, and in turn (when I discovered it), there was mildew in the center thing.....since you have to do this, sometimes it is hard to get it apart, which is the reason I gave 4 stars. Great cup altogether though, especially when compared to the other "big kid" cups
Bronx , NY
My son was gifted these for his birthday, we where skeptical at first since it was his first sippy cup. These are truly amazing though, they are super easy to take apart and clean. Plus they don't leak
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the 360 cup. It's honestly the best cup out there for toddlers. We have two of them. It NEVER leaks, unless your toddler is a thrower - the cup with leak a little if your little throws it against the floor. I'm totally willing to live with that, because it doesn't leak otherwise. It washes up well in the dishwasher. Still looks like new after 6 months of use. I love that there are so few parts and they are easy to wash. Price is awesome at $5. My only thing is that I wish it came with a cover so that the lip is not exposed to dirt and bacteria.
Wasco, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
We loved these trainer cups for our son . Our pediatrician recommended we use these sippy cups to prevent tooth decay . He can easily hold them and he carries it around with him.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Savannah, GA
4 months ago
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack leak at all ? I really want to get it for my son but I'm on the fence .
Iris S. • 3 months ago
I wouldn’t say it’s 100% leak proof. But I’ve noticed maybe 1-3 drops if it does leak. It’s not like it will soak up anything. I love them & I think they’re the best cups we’ve gotten.
Floyds Knobs, IN
8 months ago
I just recently started using these cups Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack for my 11 month old, but feel like they always leak. Anyone else have that problem?
Emily M. • a month ago
After filling it up a few times I’ve noticed leaking. But I’ve tried just about every sippy cup and they all pretty much leak.  The reason I chose the 360 cup though is because it has no nipple on it and my child likes to chew on it.