New ParentNursing & FeedingSippy CupsMunchkin
Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack

Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack

by Munchkin

#5 in Sippy Cups

Let's face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn't spill at all - not in your diaper bag, not on your furniture, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it's not a miracle, exactly - it's Munchkin's Miracle 360 Degree Cup. The first sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup eliminates messes and supports kids' dental health all at once. Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child's mouth. And with no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle 360 Degree Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We'll say cheers to that! 6+ Months.

Munchkin Miracle 360 7 ounce Spoutless Cups with 5ounce Deluxe Snack Catcher Do people love this sippy cup? My second born took well to it and I’m debating on getting some for our little girl shortly, pros and cons?
What is the best first cup for baby?
Start your review of Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack!
Mariah H.
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack uploaded by Mariah H.
These cups are amazing for children!! Ive never had an issue with these. They are spill proof which is awesome. They’re also very easy to clean but you have to make sure to take the silicone part off the top, otherwise they can get moldy.
Lotoya  L.
Parlin, NJ
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack uploaded by Lotoya  L.
The best cup ever, price was nice on Amazon it's and spill proof. I even got my sister to order them for my niece
Khadijah G.
Philadelphia, PA
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack uploaded by Khadijah G.
I know I docked one star - it’s a great cup , durable and easy to clean but when it drops to the floor the water / milk leaks out so that can be an annoyance for clean up. Out side of that though, my little one has been able to use this since he was 8 months. He is 11 months now and uses it for water and milk. Easy to hold cos of the handles and wasn’t so hard for him to figure it out
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack uploaded by Bernice C.
This is a great product that all my mom friends use. It’s easy to clean, doesn’t spill, chew proof and my toddler hasn’t figured out how to unscrew the top. This is our go to cup for car rides and highly recommend.
Natalia B.
Agawam, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
Like these cups, my baby didn’t like other cups as these! I see how easier for her is to drink from this one! As a parent I like that it doesn’t leak so I don’t need to wipe after my baby drinks water or even it falls down! Recommend it!
LJ I.
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack uploaded by LJ I.
It works for my baby’s need. Yes the lid makes it leak-proof but once you take it out, the liquid could come almost all at once and I would say it’s not a good training cup for your babies if they’re just starting to learn to hold sippy cup. Unless you’re ok to clean up the mess all the time. I would recommend this for toddlers that already know how to hold sippy cup properly
Jam U.
Markham
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack uploaded by Jam U.
Its hard to clean the inside of the lid. But its easy for kids to use the cup other than cleaning its perfect for tiny hands to drink. Recommended very much makes easy drinking for little kids
Stacy  W.
Our go to cups . They actually don’t leak! Only when dropped on the floor and it’s nothing huge
pamela S.
Forest Lake, MN
These cups are fantastic. They mimic regular dinking cups but with a nice lid that doesn't leak. They are averaged priced for sippy cups. Just make sure to completely disassemble them when washing to prevent mold in the cap or around the seal.
Joni K.
Pasadena, TX
This was my first time using a 360 cup as we received it as a gift. It is easy to keep clean and easy for baby girl to use because of the handles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kerry R.
il y a un an
Chelsea R. il y a 10 mois
We love these cups! My daughter has used them since she was about 1 year old. Great product for a great price!
Faith H.
Lucasville, OH
il y a 2 ans
Lisa B. il y a 2 ans
I have not had any issues with these spilling on their own. The only times it “spills” is when my son throws it. So I would say it’s pretty secure, unless your toddler likes to throw it down instead of placing it down lol.