Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack

by Munchkin

Let's face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn't spill at all - not in your diaper bag, not on your furniture, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it's not a miracle, exactly - it's Munchkin's Miracle 360 Degree Cup. The first sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup eliminates messes and supports kids' dental health all at once. Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child's mouth. And with no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle 360 Degree Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We'll say cheers to that! 6+ Months.

Does anyone tried them?
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack leak at all ? I really want to get it for my son but I'm on the fence .
How are your little ones dealing with this transition? I can’t seem to get my one year old to figure out how to tip back his head to use it.
Start your review of Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack!
Salina, KS
Got these cups for my little one who wouldn't drink from the transitional type of sippy cups, but he will drink from a normal cup (with lots of help of course). This cup works perfectly! He loves the handles on the sides so he can grab it easily, and it's more like drinking from a normal cup so he's pretty good at it, pretty quickly. They aren't totally leak proof though, as a few drops come out when he waves it around, but honestly I'm ok with it. I recommend these!
Lynn, MA
Very easy to use for toddlers. All they have to do is press around the rim and they can sip out of it. It's better for them, too because they aren't sucking out of a bottle or biting on it so better for their teeth. The only thing is that if it drops, it splatter everywhere. Overall pretty good. Cleaning is very easy, you just take the rubber piece on top off, twist the cap and just clean it.
Vernon, CA
Purchased at: Target
Love this for my 10 month old son!!! No leaking or spilling. He doesnt have a hard time sipping out of it and actually looks like he enjoys drinking out of this cup. Other cups that hes used leaked and I constantly found myself following him around to clean up after the mess that the cup left behind. Definitely recommend this to other mommas looking for a first sippy cup!
Zephyrhills, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I have always been a big believer off at long-term investment. I started using munchkin 360 cup with my daughter which is eight months old. Now she’s almost two. I had to try probably at least 10 different brands and I always ended up coming back to this cup. I wish somebody would have told me. I would had to save a ton of money.
Metairie, LA
I like the product overall. However, I had a lot of issues of the valve shooting milk/liquid out when my daughter dropped it on a hard surface.  It almost made it worse than just a normal spill because its projectile went far. If there was a way to minimize this, I would add a star to a star and half.
Mountain Grv, MO
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack uploaded by Nikki G.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are amazing! They don’t spill. It’s confusing at first, but it really is easy to use. You literally just drink from it like a normal cup. My son is only a year old and he caught on quickly with it. This should be an easy transition to regular cups once he’s a little older! No more sippy cup!
FLUSHING, MI
I have used these cups through 2 babies. My first nursed until 20 months and never took a bottle. But she would drink out of these from 6 months. Now I use them with my 17 month old son and they are our go to cups especially on the go. They mostly don't leak unless the kids throw them pretty hard.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
So I LOVE the idea of these cups. They work great, they don't leak, they are simple.to clean if you make sure you're rinsing them out good, etc. They are also a good size. As far as price goes they are ok. They are on a bit pricier side. About $9 each where I get them. Unfortunately I am giving them a lower star rating because after buying several of them, they just are not lasting for us. The toddler who uses them doesn't chew on them, doesn't play with the topper on them, we hand wash them, and still it seems the suction tops are degrading after just a couple of months of use. Unfortunately I do expect sippy's to last longer, so they are only getting 3 stars for me, because when they leak, they leak BAD. Almost like there's no lid on there. It's crazy. I would give 3.5 stars but since I can't do halves, I am doing what math teachers would cringe at, and I am rounding down. - Cj
I really loved this cup and so did my daughter! The only thing that I was not a fan of was that when she drops it it splatters all over my floor! It doesn’t spill of you turn it upside down but dropping it causes a mess! She absolutely loves this cup! Overall great cup!
Hayward, CA
my baby loves his Munchkin cup, its so easy for him to grab and drink from it, plus the price its perfect.Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Spoutless Trainer Cup, 3 Pack, Orange/Green/Green i have tried another one but its not just the same.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Savannah, GA
4 months ago
Iris S. • 3 months ago
I wouldn’t say it’s 100% leak proof. But I’ve noticed maybe 1-3 drops if it does leak. It’s not like it will soak up anything. I love them & I think they’re the best cups we’ve gotten.
Floyds Knobs, IN
7 months ago
I just recently started using these cups Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Trainer Cup - 2 Pack for my 11 month old, but feel like they always leak. Anyone else have that problem?
Emily M. • 16 days ago
After filling it up a few times I’ve noticed leaking. But I’ve tried just about every sippy cup and they all pretty much leak.  The reason I chose the 360 cup though is because it has no nipple on it and my child likes to chew on it.