BY MUNCHKIN

Let's face it: toddlers are a messy bunch, especially when first navigating sippy cups. Now imagine a world in which drinks didn't spill at all - not in your diaper bag, not on your furniture, and not even onto your eager-to-learn child. No, it's not a miracle, exactly - it's Munchkin's Miracle 360 Degree Cup. The first sippy cup invented with both parents and kids in mind, the Miracle 360 Degree Trainer Cup eliminates messes and supports kids' dental health all at once. Drinking from anywhere around the rim, like a regular cup, helps support normal muscle development in a child's mouth. And with no extra spouts, straws or pieces, the Miracle 360 Degree Cup is easy to use and even easier to clean. We'll say cheers to that! 6+ Months. see more...

• I have one of these but have only had it about a month or so. How...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good sippy for my 9 month old she loves...6 Answers
Lyndsey H.
oklahoma city
I started with this cup instead of a traditional supply cup. It took a little bit for my little to get used to it, and still will drink from the top side of the rim but he is getting the hang of it. He loves big people cups so I figured he would like this better and so far I feel like I made a pretty good choice. Will definitely be picking up a couple more of these.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
These cups are great. I was really hesitant to get a regular soppy cup but I also had my doubts about this one. Luckily my husband convinced me to go for it. My son is 8 months and has been using this cup since 6 months. He’s also figured out how to drink out of regular cups. It really is spill proof too unless it’s slammed down.
ana g.
This cup is amazing!!! I was skeptical at first wondering it if was going to leak and it doesn't!! My daughter loves it so much! It is so easy to clean, and so easy to put together. I would recommend this cup to anyone with a baby!!!
Keshia L.
Doctor recommended as soon as my son turned 6 months. He doesn't have a problem holding it and had an easy time learning how to drink water from it. He loves his cup! I love that it’s spill proof too! I would definitely buy again since it has not leaked and my son enjoy drinking from it.
Amber J.
Prairie Du Chien, WI
I LOVED these cups at first. I liked that they were just like drinking from a regular cup, and they were very easy to clean. Unfortunately, after purchasing several packs of these, my 18 month old son figured out how easy it is to grab the top silicone, lift it up, and dump the entire cup all over himself and the floor. Also, a big issue for me was the cup base is too slippery when trying to take off to refill and put back on tightly.
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
I love the idea of this cup ... but let's face it toddlers still throw and knock their cups off all the time . These leak and splatter so bad when knocked over. I have not and will not purchase another one until my child is older . He is 2.5 years old now and it is just not the cup for us . Maybe when he is 3 ! I
Ashley B.
We only use our sons for water because we're afraid it will get nasty... For water only its the best! Never spills! Perfect for my son to learn more efficiently how to drink from a cup! Plus they are super cute!
Picture is my son's cup sitting on the couch where he threw it! && I leave it there because I know it won't spill!
Crystal A.
Brenham, TX
These Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cup - Green/Blue - 10 oz - 1 ct. Are amazing!!! And help winning children of the bottle. Definitely recommend to all moms!! Down side after awhile they start to leak and that's when they need to be replaced. Not expensive at all
Nichole M.
Imperial, MO
I will definitely recommend this sippy to any parent for their child. They are perfect and the #1 dentist recommended sippy on the market. I am in school to become a dental assistant and this is the cups my son uses. I am sure you can buy this at any baby store or your local drugstore. It does say 100% spill proof however non of them ever are
Sara B.
We love this product! I wanted something more like a cup for my daughter but didn't want it to leak everywhere. This cup is perfect. It's durable enough to withstand her throwing it and it doesn't leak in the diaper bag.

It took a little getting used to on her end but it's her favorite and we have multiples!
Meghan G.
Vestaburg, MI
I have been looking for a good sippy for my 9 month old she loves drinking out of my regular cup. Would this be a good cup to try and is it spill prof?
Lyndsey H.
oklahoma city
I have one of these but have only had it about a month or so. How long does the suction last? Will it wear out after a while?