by Munchkin

Miracle Trainer Miracle® 360° Trainer Cup - 7oz Toddler training cup with dentist recommended spoutless design 360-degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking Handles are easy for little hands to...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Spoutless Trainer Cup, 3 Pack, Orange/Green/Green!
I read a lot of poor reviews on these cups but I had received a few of these as a gift and we tried them out; they're awesome. These are my sons go to cups. They do not leak (unless you have a child who throws things, lol) and I've read they mold; I haven't had any issue with molding. I could see it happening if you don't properly clean them and take the bottle apart. When cleaning, you should have three pieces. The cup, the top plastic piece and the part that goes within the top plastic piece. These are really very great. My son began using them at approx 8 months and he is now 27 months... still going strong.
Calgary
The BEST cups. Easy to wash - no messing around with tricky parts and straws. Teaches kids early how to use a real cup. My dentist even recommends these cups as they are the best for developing and growing mouths our children have! Easy baby shower gift!
Jena, LA
I swear by these! I didn't want to get my son started on the soft nipple sippy cups so when he was ready to start drinking water at six months, we went straight to these! He has been drinking out of them like a pro by himself and he loves them! They don't leak at all unless thrown and are very easy to clean.
Moline
Great size. Easy to clean and assemble. My son drank out of these at 10m old with ease. Love the 360° design which was recomended by healthcare providers due to the natural formation that is used to drink out of these cups.
Okay these are great because a genius made them so they dont spill woohoo! Right!? DownsiDe is they get moldy between the rubber ring in the cup where it connects to the lid. Theres no way to clean it.
I spray them with vinegar now so it keeps it at bay for now with the new ones or if i see any traces of mold again ill toss them and try a new cup. I really like these though and even my older one likes the ones for big kids. They are great for preschool since you have to send them with a non spill cup these work great! Wish they made them for adults haha!
Munchkin Miracle 360 Trainer Cups is the best sippy cup out there! They are the only “sippy cup” that my daughter will use! They don’t spot when they are knocked over & they are easy to clean! I definitely recommend and suggest this cup to my mom friends. They aren’t pricey which is good. I’m definitely going to buy more of their cups soon.
Munchkin Miracle 360 Degree 7 Ounce Spoutless Trainer Cup, 3 Pack, Orange/Green/Green uploaded by MaryLee S.
Have these in green, blue , and orange. With and with out handles. My son loves these cups. Easy to learn. Got mine from heb and Walmart. Very easy to clean
Hammond, IN
I really like these cups. But they get mold around the top part inside the inner tube.