Munchkin Miracle 360 9-oz Deco Sippy Cup, BPA-Free uploaded by Anna D.

BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin Miracle 360 9-oz Deco Sippy Cup, BPA-Free: Made with BPA-free materials Dentist recommended spoutless design 360-degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking Great for older kids too Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts Top rack dishwasher safe For toddlers 12 months and up see more...

Anna D.
Beaufort
Munchkin Miracle 360 Sippy Cups are a game changer in our house! 3rd baby is currently using these and we love them. The only time they spill is if it gets slammed on the ground he’s. But leaving it on it side, upside down...your floors and rugs are safe! I love that the only way to get the liquid out is to suck on the rim. And I love that it’s all the way around, not just a spout. And no stoppers to clean! Cute designs too. Well worth the money. Sippy cups have come along way in the last 6.5 years!
Amber A.
LAS VEGAS, NM
Absolutely love this my daughter learned so quick how to use this and she loves it it's very nice spill free easy to clean and not to expensive either would definitely recommend
Sabrina H.
Ionia, MI
The best brand for this type of sippy cup. They come in all different designs and colors. Very effective with no spilling. A lot of different brands the drink won’t even come out and my toddler has no issues with this one!
Alpana D.
Houston
This is an awesome product. Colorful, easy to hold, spill proof and easy to drink from. It's a perfect cup for transitioning from bottle to cup. A must have in your basket. Got it for I guess $5 from Walmart.
Christy R.
Cambridge, OH
Absolutely love this cup. My son is still getting the hang of it(age 2). We are in the middle of the bottle to cup transition & it's perfect for that. I always try to stay ahead of a mess so this cup is perfect. Even my niece comes to visit I let her use the cup & she's 7 & it keeps her from accidents . By the time the year is over I will probably have every color. I would actually take this cup on a car ride ....my son has dropped it a few times & all the liquid stays within the cup. I highly recommend this cup to any parent or grandparent.

((( Also I bought it at Walmart for around $5 )))
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
My son who is 15 months loves this cup. He has a small one that has handles so this is a little harder for him to hold onto but it's still a great cup. We only paid $4 for ours. I've recommended it to all my other mom friends.
Stephanie F.
Peoria , AZ
I’ve bought like 4 of these because i love how easy to clean they are and they rarely spill unless he drops it on a hard floor!
Angel S.
Riverside, NJ
We bought these and they always leaked. The silicone does not seal well and everything leaked out of both. :(
ennifer i.
Fort drum, NY
Love the 360 cups! No spills and super easy for my little to use! I definitely recommend this product. 😁
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Love this cup the design wears off after a few washes but very cute! And a great transition cup
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Where can I find these cups?