BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin Miracle 360 9-oz Deco Sippy Cup, BPA-Free: Made with BPA-free materials Dentist recommended spoutless design 360-degree drinking edge eliminates spills completely Cup automatically seals when child stops drinking Great for older kids too Easy to clean with no extra valves or parts Top rack dishwasher safe For toddlers 12 months and up see more...

Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Love this cup the design wears off after a few washes but very cute! And a great transition cup
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Cambridge, OH
Absolutely love this cup. My son is still getting the hang of it(age 2). We are in the middle of the bottle to cup transition & it's perfect for that. I always try to stay ahead of a mess so this cup is perfect. Even my niece comes to visit I let her use the cup & she's 7 & it keeps her from accidents . By the time the year is over I will probably have every color. I would actually take this cup on a car ride ....my son has dropped it a few times & all the liquid stays within the cup. I highly recommend this cup to any parent or grandparent.

((( Also I bought it at Walmart for around $5 )))
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Rogers, AR
My son who is 15 months loves this cup. He has a small one that has handles so this is a little harder for him to hold onto but it's still a great cup. We only paid $4 for ours. I've recommended it to all my other mom friends.
Alicia T.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Where can I find these cups?