BY MUNCHKIN #72 in Baby Bottles

Munchkin® Mighty Grip® Trainer Cup.
6+ months. Easy to sip, grip & clean!
Silicone. BPA free.
Spill-proof. Leak-proof.
100% guarantee. see more...

Munchkin Mighty Grip Trainer Cup
  • "My son really liked these when we started transitioning from bottles to sippy cups." in 1 review
  • "They leak very easy and make sure to take the top piece apart and clean it or you will find mold." in 1 review
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
I got this for my 7 month old and he is getting the hang of it. I am trying to get him off the bottle by the time he is a year old. I like that it has handles on each side and is easy for him to hold up. The only bad thing that I would have to say about this is that it can sometimes leak.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
These were great for my son when he first started on a sippy cup because of the handles and soft nipple. They seemed to constantly leak everywhere though. So don't buy this for that reason. Pretty cheap at Walmart so I don't really lose any money.
Kylie R.
Fairport, NY
These cups are so cheap, leak proof ( for the most part) and my 1.5yr old loves it. I have gone through so many cups and even buying some pricey ones. He is transitioning from breast and has been a pain. I like the soft nipple as well.
Madison H.
Fresno, CA
You get what you pay for. These cups are very affordable but leaked a lot after the first wash. I would still recommend this product if your on a budget because they are durable and long lasting.
Megg T.
Oklahoma City, OK
My daughter started using these at 5 months. She can easily hold these and drink out of it. It took her a little a minute to figure out that she needed to tilt it. The small handles make it perfect for her tiny hands to grab and hold on to while she's drinking. They don't put out when you turn them upside down, unless you mash the nipple.
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
My son really liked these when we started transitioning from bottles to sippy cups. And I liked them better than other brands because of the durability. He always wanted to chew on it and it was able to withstand him doing that with no problems
Julie  A.
River Grove, IL
Some of my (sons) favorite sippy cups. He seems to always reach for this one and has lasted since I started transitioning from bottle to cup. The only thing is sometimes the rubber part moves when you lock it and it might spill a little.
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
We just got this for our little one, and even though it's designed for her age (4mo and up) she really struggles with sucking out of the spout. I've look at it, and it does seem pretty hard, even for myself. I understand it's a training cup, but it seems really difficult for youngsters to train from this "training cup".
Janine A.
My son (6 months)doesn't seem to care for this trainer cup. He prefers his bottle. He can hold the handles pretty well but it seems to be a bit of a distraction for him. Maybe when he gets a little older he will like it better.
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Great sippie cup doesn't leak comfortable for babies use handles make it even better very affordable easy to use I recommend if your looking for a leak proof sippie cup try this one you won't be disappointed