BY MUNCHKIN #83 in Baby Bottles

Your tot's constantly on the go, so keep the liquids coming with this Munchkin Mighty Grip toddler's sports bottle. Little ones will love the grown-up design of this accessory that's colorful, spill-proof and leak-proof for kids! Clip it to bags, bikes and strollers when you're out and about, and clean it up quickly in the dishwasher when you're done. see more...

• Donde puedo conseguirlo?2 Answers
  • How easy are these to clean if you don't have a dishwasher?5 Answers
  • I have several toddler nieces and nephews and I was wondering if ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Ashley B.
Dublin, GA
I like these cups. When much kids were younger, I would buy a bunch at one time, and never let them get too old before switching it out. No matter what the advertisement said, they all leaked in some way, shape, or form. Maybe it's me? Lol they are older now so I can buy juice boxes, or water. I found mold in various parts of these cups several times while washing them, and they never ever didn't get washed daily!
Dezeray W.
Louisville , KY
Just purchased this cup for my son and he loves it.. I like that you can clip it on to a back pack or diaper bag for easy grab and go.!!! My son holds this perfectly with both hands.
Valerie F.
Clarksburg, WV
The Munchkin Mighty Grip Toddler Sports Bottle is great. It is a great cup for the taking on outdoor outings. It has a great shape to it which makes it easy for my little one to hold onto and not drop it as much. I think it works great for getting baby off of the bottle too like as a first cup maybe. Great product.
cammra n.
Traverse City, MI
I got this for my 2 year old. it's easy to wash and doesn't leak. I love the clip, I can just clip it onto the diaper bag or my purse. I love this bottle. we mainly use it if we go out. cause it easy to keep track of. I think every busy mother needs one or two for each child
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
This product I love you very much my son loves it he's a toddler this is one of his go to to have you can actually clip it off his pants or you can we can put Watermill choose where one thing that my son really love when we go to the park is put water in it he loves it so much⚽️😉👍
Cassie D.
Vail, AZ
This is great for on the go would fit conveniently in my bag, or I could use the clamp to hang on the stroller or purse depending on our day out. My son was able to easily use the spout to drink out of with no fuss at all! I plan on getting more for when our 5 month old is old enough, and I'd recommend this to all my friends!
Sarah R.
This cup is great for on the go activities for the non-spill which means less mess in my diaper bag. Also super easy for my kid to use which is another plus because sometimes I have noticed that when you get something that is a non-spell it's harder for them to actually get it out when they need it
Sasha S.
I bought this cup because it had the hook and I needed a cup my son couldn't just throw out of his stroller and this was perfect! Hooked it on to the stroller and he was set. He loved this cup, it was a good size for him.
Rhiannon F.
Tavares, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This sippy cup is awesome. It works perfect for travel. I was able clip it to my diaper bag so I wouldn't loss in on the plane or airport. It's easy to clean to.
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
Good travel cup. Not the easiest to clean but definitely not the hardest. I like the size of it and it made my son feel like a big boy when It attached to his bag like his big sister
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Bout how much does this cost?
kim t.
How easy are these to clean if you don't have a dishwasher?
mary L.
Bolingbrook, IL
Donde puedo conseguirlo?
Jennifer S.
How much do this bottle's features actually help?
Felicia H.
Forsyth, GA
I have several toddler nieces and nephews and I was wondering if these are worth the price and if they are actually spill proof?