BY MUNCHKIN #20 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

BPA Free Our trainer cup idea is taking hold. Your baby can grasp the handle or grip the contoured cup to hold on tight.  It s perfect for little hands.  The soft silicone spout lets your baby drink comfortably.  Plus, the built-in valve prevents any spills or leaks, so when it falls to the floor, fret no more. At Munchkin, we re always a step ahead in designing the products that add safety and decrease your stress and mess. Soft Silicone Spout.  Built-In Valve.  No Mess Spill proof and leak proof Contoured design makes cup easy to hold. Top rack dishwasher safe Ideal for babies 6+ months Sold as a 2 pack It s The Little Things.™ Product color and design may vary Questions? 1-800-334-BABY ; see more...

• When did you start introducing your babies to these?1 Answers
Melyssa V.
I bought a pack of these for my daughter. they liked like they would be great! I was super excited to get then home to her, but when I did she tried drinking out of it a couple times and got mad and threw it. I figured she was just being a typical toddler so I tried several more times throughout the next few days and got the same response without her ever getting anything out of it. I finally decided to try it myself to see what the deal was and it was actually really difficult to get much out of it. the spout is a really thick rubber and the opening is weird, you have to work to even get a few drops out.
Anna C.
Corp Christi, TX
This sippy cup is okay not the best but it is one that will do. I bought these from my local heb store for about 7 dollars. While we are on the note about price it's very affordable, but there is room for improvement on the rubber. It's not the easiest one to clean especially when it comes to red colored liquids.
Amanda R.
Johnson City, TN
I used these cups when my son was small and they were very easy to clean compared to their counterparts. You didn't have to worry about mold in the spill proof plugs and they are available at most retailers that sell baby products.
Samantha P.
I love the way these are easy to hold for first learners. Easy to clean. Durable. No leaks. Have had ours three years and two kids. Held up in storage. Good price.
Angel R.
Love these! Only ones we use in our home these and the ones without handles! They work great! And are easy to clean which is a big plus for you mommys out there!
Carylyn F.
Grand Rapids
This was my go-to sippy cup when my son was little. It was easy for him, he didn't have a hard time figuring out how to use it. he was able to throw it (possibly hitting a wall) and it wouldn't spill a drop. While he was getting a tooth he would bite it and it would not budge. It came out fast enough for him when he was drinking but that was it. I would definitely buy this cup again! I recommend it to any mom (especially to a boy).
Vanessa H.
Just purchased these for my son since the last one he had he made the opening much bigger smh 😕 but hope these do the trick and keep him going more for the sippy cups instead. Love the fact they were on sale and vey inexpensive and affordable. Really like the fact it has the handles so that they can hold them while drinking from it. Give it a plus since the spout is soft and not harsh on their small teeth and feels just like the nipple of a bottle
Ngoc N.
Port Arthur, TX
This is the only sippy cup that my son seems to like. It has a nice design to it and the handles makes it easy for them to hold. I have a 1 year old nephew who is always, always trying to steal my son's sippy cup. It's actually pretty funny. I love the soft tips, makes it easier for my son to drink and it doesn't leak like other sippy cups. The cons that I have with this is that the topmolds when you leave it out so I would suggest washing it every night and have at least another sippy cup for back up. It also doesn't have a top to cover so anything can get onto it.
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
These cups work great. I loved them, my ol man and day care...not so much. They just never could figure out how to get the tops on the right way. You have to line up 3 tabs to seat it onto the ring properly and they never could get it. I didn't have a problem though. I wish you could buy tops separately. Once it's worn out...or if mold gets in the tip, the entire thing is garbage.

No replacement tops, mold can grow easily in the ridges of the top in warm weather if left overnight or in a hot car, some people have trouble lining up the top and ring for correct fit.
Samantha W.
Dayton, OH
Best cup to transition from a bottle to a sippy cup. Only cup my daughter would start off drinking. She was able to get off of a bottle at 10 months using this cup!! Not good for older children tho. Once they get teeth its over, my daughter chewed up all of her cups like this and now they have holes and leak everywhere.
Nikki S.
Williamstown, KY
When did you start introducing your babies to these?