BY MUNCHKIN

As a new mom, feeding your baby is one of your main concerns. We have reinvented the bottle to be more like the breast. The Munchkin LATCH™ bottle is designed to mimic the breastfeeding experience.

• Includes: Two BPA-free nipples
  • Slow-flow nipple: Experts agree the best transition occurs when bottle flow and mother's flow match. The LATCH™ Stage 1 nipple's flow has been reduced to mimic the flow of the breast.
  • Better LATCH: Proper LATCH is achieved when mom's nipple reaches all the way back to baby's soft palate. The LATCH™ accordion-style nipple stretches like the breast, helping baby LATCH easily and correctly.
  • Like the Breast: When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mom's nipple. The LATCH™ bottle mimics mom by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the nipple's base.
  • Less Colic: While feeding, the accordion-style nipple flexes as baby moves their head. This allows baby to maintain their LATCH, thus decreasing ingestion of air.
  • BPA-free
  • Top rack dishwasher safe

• Anybody else like this product ? 2 Answers
  • How sturdy is this product, I would be concern that will ...2 Answers
Ruby H.
I breastfeed my daughter but I occasionally have my husband feed her or others watching her so I wanted a bottle that would closely mimic my breast. These bottles do that. The only issue I have found with these is that the nipple collapses at times, no big deal easy fix.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I only used Latch bottles while nursing and never had problem combining the two! The nipples almost mimic breastfeeding. She loved her bottle just as much as nursing. I never had problem going away because I knew she would be fine with her bottle! I recommended this brand to all the new moms I knew - especially ones who were going to breastfeed!
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
When I stopped breastfeeding my daughter was extremely particular with the bottles/nipples she would drink from. These were the only style that she would use
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
We moved my son to these at four months and he loves them. Closest nipples we've found to breastfeeding.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I breastfeed and formula feed and this is one of the nipples my baby likes.
Brittney K.
I like the "slinky" idea of the latch nipples.. the only problem is sometimes the nipple tip will become inverted while baby is drinking.. almost as if there is a bit of a suction issue and too much pressure is built inside the bottle. Otherwise, I like how soft and flexible they are, and they are quite forgiving with the angle of feeding as well. Not a bad product with a bit of patience.
Morgan J.
Anybody else like this product ?
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
How sturdy is this product, I would be concern that will get damage easily