BY MUNCHKIN

Love at first LATCH.

• Preferred 2 to 1 over Dr. Browns*
    Reach your breastfeeding goals with the one-of-a-kind LATCH™ bottle and unique accordion nipple, easing the transition from breast to bottle and back.
  • Better LATCH: Proper LATCH is achieved when mom's nipple reaches all the way back to baby's soft palate. The accordion-style nipple on the LATCH™ bottle stretches like the breast, helping baby LATCH easily and correctly.
  • Like the Breast: When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mom's nipple. The LATCH™ bottle mimics mom by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the nipple's base.
  • Less Colic: While feeding, the accordion-style nipple flexes as baby moves their head. This allows baby to maintain their LATCH, thus decreasing ingestion of air.
  • Anti-colic valve: The anti-colic valve located at the bottom of the LATCH™ bottle allows for breast milk to flow while ensuring air bubbles do not travel through the breast milk.
  • Slow-flow nipple: Experts agree that the best transition occurs when bottle flow and mother's flow match. The LATCH™ Stage 1 nipple's flow has been reduced to mimic the flow of the breast. Stage 2 and 3 are also available, allowing you to increase the flow as your baby grows.
  • BPA-free

As a new mom, feeding your baby is one of your main concerns. We have reinvented the bottle to be more like the breast. The Munchkin LATCH™ bottle is designed to mimic the breastfeeding experience. Purchase replacement valves.

• How easy is latch to clean? Is there a lot of disassembling?1 Answers
  • I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do int...2 Answers
  • Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple...1 Answers
Shelby D.
Ardmore, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
These bottles sadly did not work for my little one. While it was easy to clean and a nice look. It sadly wasn’t the bottle for him. He had a horrible time trying to feed out of these. We tried and tried. We ended up using a different well known brand.
Kristi D.
Forsyth
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These bottles are nice and have a good flow BUT getting the blue part out of the bottom to clean is a big of a pain in the butt. The feel of the nipple though is semi similar to natural so would be okay for breastfeeding moms.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The design is super cute and the concept is cool but my son was not digging it. He basically would let all the milk run out through the sides and overall we only used maybe two times. I won’t recommend for that reason.
Chelsea C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
I love these bottles. He would only take these when I started bottled feeding while nursing. The only complaint is the nipples have a tendency to push inwards and he gets angry and spits it out so I have to pull the nipple back out.
Becca W.
Berwick, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The design is nice and the bottles are easy to clean, the price is listed reasonably too however my son didn't like them. The nipple is to thin and small compared to the rest of it and he didnt latch to it.
Stephanie E.
Jb andrews, MD
Purchased at: Target
I super enjoy these bottles. I bought one on a whim and LOVED IT. My husband isn’t a big fan but I’m the one home all day so I get to choose. I like the large capacity and air flow valve at the bottom.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My baby honestly took to almost any bottle, this is the main brand of bottles that we bought (we have about 20 of these between the 4oz and the 8oz) so that we don’t have to wash them every single day.
We also have tommee tippee and avent bottles.
She took to these latch bottles right away without a problem, but it really might just be preference of the baby.
The only downside is that I had problems with the nipple collapsing and I wrote to munchkin and they said the blue valve on the bottom may be in too tight that traps air and builds pressure and to take it out and put it back in, which works and the nipple goes upright again.
I still love the bottles and find them to be just as good as any other bottle.
Megan M.
Wentzville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great size bottles and my son had no problem drinking from them. I love the look of them. These are not the easiest to clean, especially around the very top & bottom of the bottle where it curves/bulges out the most. The nipple is also difficult to clean in the little grooves. Has good markers to see how much liquid is inside. Like the removable blue piece. The nipple also leaks a bit, but only after using them for a very long time.
Hannah H.
La Plata
I really wanted to love these.

The pros: These bottles come with a removable lid for thorough mixing so that powder doesn't accumulate in the nipple while shaking. They also seem to work well for moms who are supplementing since I didn't notice any nipple confusion when my son went from breast to bottle.

The cons: Having a newborn with gas and GERD issues, these bottles seemed to be adequate in alleviating his symptoms. However, by the second month, we started having nipple collapse issues- even though we could hear the bottle venting from the bottom. We're not sure what the cause was, so we started using the Playtex VentAire which seemed to be more effective overall.
Nancy W.
Palm Bay, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the first bottle my baby began on. No problem getting her to latch on and no confusion when we went back to breastfeeding at the next feeding session! I did notice that it seems to come out a bit fast for her so I have to pull the bottle from her every once in awhile so she can catch up and not have milk all over her face.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, KY
Is this a good bottle to go from breastfeeding to bottle?
Zenaida V.
Seattle, WA
Hello mommas! I'm weaning my baby off and she is 13 months. Would you ladies recommend this bottle for her?
Alyza T.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has anyone else had issues with the nipples collapsing? We have been using these bottles as our travel bottles so we aren't lugging around glass bottles. I really don't want to switch him to a larger size since he doesn't seem to have any issue with the slowest flow and I'm still for the most part breastfeeding, unless I'm at work.
Hazel L.
I am expecting and I got one of these bottles for free. I was wondering if it works well?
Soila F.
Lodi, CA
Are these breast feeding friendly?

Amazon