munchkin LATCH™ Bottle

by Munchkin

Love at first LATCH.

• Preferred 2 to 1 over Dr. Browns*
    Reach your breastfeeding goals with the one-of-a-kind LATCH™ bottle and unique accordion nipple, easing the transition from breast to bottle and back.
  • Better LATCH: Proper LATCH is achieved when mom's nipple reaches all the way back to baby's soft palate. The accordion-style nipple on the LATCH™ bottle stretches like the breast, helping baby LATCH easily and correctly.
  • Like the Breast: When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mom's nipple. The LATCH™ bottle mimics mom by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the nipple's base.
  • Less Colic: While feeding, the accordion-style nipple flexes as baby moves their head. This allows baby to maintain their LATCH, thus decreasing ingestion of air.
  • Anti-colic valve: The anti-colic valve located at the bottom of the LATCH™ bottle allows for breast milk to flow while ensuring air bubbles do not travel through the breast milk.
  • Slow-flow nipple: Experts agree that the best transition occurs when bottle flow and mother's flow match. The LATCH™ Stage 1 nipple's flow has been reduced to mimic the flow of the breast. Stage 2 and 3 are also available, allowing you to increase the flow as your baby grows.
  • BPA-free

As a new mom, feeding your baby is one of your main concerns. We have reinvented the bottle to be more like the breast. The Munchkin LATCH™ bottle is designed to mimic the breastfeeding experience. Purchase replacement valves.

Really wanna try these bottles for my exclusively breast fed baby. Will he take these easy? Any one speak from experience?
How easy is latch to clean? Is there a lot of disassembling?
I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do intend to breastfeed exclusively for 12 weeks until I go back to work. At 12 weeks are these bottles ideal for breastfed babies?
Start your review of munchkin LATCH™ Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoHickory, NC
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BOTTLES EVER.  I have only fallen in love with three bottles- NUK Simply Natural, Avent, and Munchkin LATCH.  Very, very, very good brand.  Compared to the three mentioned before, I personally love Latch (although NUK's nipple on their Simply Natural bottles have a more "real" feel and flow) the most.  Super easy to wash ALL parts on these bottles and the anti-colic feature on these bottles are amazing.  10/10
2 months agoReston , VA
This bottle was totally fine but was a pain to clean and also my baby’s gas didn’t go down. I would figure out a way to make this bottle less complicated and have a better flow that’s similar to the breast.
23 days ago
These are my #1 go to bottle recommendation. I only wish they made them in a larger sizes. I love the nipple design being to mimic breast as I was combo feeding and worried about nipple confusion. These are also anti gassy bottles and none of my kids every had a single issue using these.
a month ago
munchkin LATCH™ Bottle uploaded by Jamie J.
Love this bottle. I used it while breastfeeding and had no problems latching. It sometimes leaks if the nipple isn’t on correctly but other than that it’s great.
7 months agoHerrin, IL
I cannot say enough good things about this bottle. It is by far the best one I have used and I cannot wait to move to the Miracle 360 because of how big of a fan I am of this company as a whole! Leakage is non-existent, air ingestion is bare minimum, and you can turn this thing upside down and NOTHING comes out. Amazing! They are super easy to clean and changing the nipples out is a breeze. I will say that it is a bit pricey (about $8.00 per bottle last time I checked) but in all honesty, I believe the price is justifiable. You get what you pay for, they say, and in regards to this bottle, that statement is 100% true.
6 months agoGreat Falls
This is our favorite bottle! We exclusively use the Latch our only problem we seem to have with EVERY 8oz bottle is that it leaks! It has become so frustrating because our options are either to use two small bottles, let it drip over our child and soak our child or wrap a wash cloth around the bottle to soak up the leak.. we end up going with the wash cloth and that is my sons favorite thing🤦🏼‍♀️ so during our nightly feedings he’s tugging on the wash cloth and pulling the bottle so it’s a whole huge mess
8 months agoSaginaw, MI
Purchased at: Target
I am a big fan of these bottles! We used them for our first child and will also be using them for our second on the way. They are decently priced and worked well especially because I strictly pumped and the bottles mimic the breast for baby to easily adjust. The adapters make it easy to pump directly into the bottles as well. They are slightly difficult to clean but the latch bottle brush makes it so much easier. You do have to purchase the different stage nipples as your baby grows and how hard they suck.
6 months agoHuntsville, AL
When my daughter was first born I was breastfeeding only and then switch to formula which I guess because the nipple is similar is why she did like this one And that's why I'm giving it three stars. I dislike this bottle more than any bottle I've used with all three of my children. About 30 seconds into feeding the nipple seems to kind of collapse And I have to take it away pull it out to get it to form back. That will continue through the entire feeding
7 months ago
munchkin LATCH™ Bottle uploaded by Hailey B.
Only bottle my son will use. Never had any problems with leaks. Overall a good bottle and will save for my next child. They have 2 sizes which is nice as well. Would recommend to a friend. I had a friend use them as well and liked them.
2 years agoBerea, OH
Not a fan. Received this in a baby box and finally decided to give it a try. It's pretty awful. The nipple is so big it is completely blocking my 1 month olds nose. The nipple keeps collapsing. Thought it would be good for my EBF son since we have to supplement now but will most likely be throwing away. Will stick with our Avent bottles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...