munchkin LATCH™ Bottle

by Munchkin

Love at first LATCH.

• Preferred 2 to 1 over Dr. Browns*
    Reach your breastfeeding goals with the one-of-a-kind LATCH™ bottle and unique accordion nipple, easing the transition from breast to bottle and back.
  • Better LATCH: Proper LATCH is achieved when mom's nipple reaches all the way back to baby's soft palate. The accordion-style nipple on the LATCH™ bottle stretches like the breast, helping baby LATCH easily and correctly.
  • Like the Breast: When breastfeeding, baby controls the flow of milk by applying pressure to the base of mom's nipple. The LATCH™ bottle mimics mom by releasing more breast milk as baby pushes against the nipple's base.
  • Less Colic: While feeding, the accordion-style nipple flexes as baby moves their head. This allows baby to maintain their LATCH, thus decreasing ingestion of air.
  • Anti-colic valve: The anti-colic valve located at the bottom of the LATCH™ bottle allows for breast milk to flow while ensuring air bubbles do not travel through the breast milk.
  • Slow-flow nipple: Experts agree that the best transition occurs when bottle flow and mother's flow match. The LATCH™ Stage 1 nipple's flow has been reduced to mimic the flow of the breast. Stage 2 and 3 are also available, allowing you to increase the flow as your baby grows.
  • BPA-free

As a new mom, feeding your baby is one of your main concerns. We have reinvented the bottle to be more like the breast. The Munchkin LATCH™ bottle is designed to mimic the breastfeeding experience. Purchase replacement valves.

es facil de limpiar? hay otros biberones que queda la leche en zonas muy dificil de alcanzar
Really wanna try these bottles for my exclusively breast fed baby. Will he take these easy? Any one speak from experience?
How easy is latch to clean? Is there a lot of disassembling?
Start your review of munchkin LATCH™ Bottle!
How would you rate this product?
JESSICA C.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite bottle so far! The nipple is soft and flexible and had a nice wide base so there is no confusion and my son still nurses great with no difficulties transitioning back and forth. The valve, while an amazing idea does not work add great as it should though. It's as though there isn't a wide enough hole for the air to come in through and this causes the nipple to collapse. But it isn't that big of a deal and is something I'm willing to give up for the great nipple design and comfort of the shape. Overall, great product
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Ladies if you were speed and bottlefeed as well this is a go to bottle for you. My little one loves this bottle. We have not had any problems with latching while using this. I would absolutely recommend this to others. My only complaint is the disassembling of the bottle is a little over board.
Devanee S.
munchkin LATCH™ Bottle uploaded by Devanee S.
First off I have to say that I love these bottles! I got one of the 4 oz bottles as a sample in a target gift bag. I currently breastfeed my now 3 month old and these bottles are great at reducing swallowed air and helping with gas.
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loved these bottles, so easy to clean and use. I highly recommend for a colicky baby. These help with gas as well. I would purchase again!
Emily  D.
Huntington Pk, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This bottles i think are going to work good for my baby i haven’t tried them but i see many people buying them
Carolina A.
West Hills, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
super good and in tj maxx you find it at half price!! I'm not really sure if these bottles make the babies not give gas ... I have to find out more..
Denise O.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
This product is great and I enjoy using it for my kids when they were little . I look forward to other products
Jamie J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
munchkin LATCH™ Bottle uploaded by Jamie J.
Love this bottle. I used it while breastfeeding and had no problems latching. It sometimes leaks if the nipple isn’t on correctly but other than that it’s great.
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The worst bottles I've ever used. Not only does the nipple always collapse but milk spills EVERYWHERE with this bottle.
I love these bottles and my little one love them too. He is a breast-feed baby and easily transitioned to these bottles. Would highly recommend them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...