Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingPacifiersMunchkin
LATCH Pacifier & Rattle Clip, 6+ Months

Munchkin LATCH Pacifier & Rattle Clip, 6+ Months

by Munchkin

Introducing the new munchkin latch pacifier - designed with pediatric dentists and moms to comfortably soothe your baby. the new latch pacifier is a one-piece silicone pacifier that is lightweight so it easily stays in baby's mouth. the natural shaped nipple and heart-shaped shield fit perfectly in baby's mouth. Pacifiers are notorious for falling out of your baby's mouth and ending up on the floor or hidden behind the couch. Munchkin has the perfection solution for this, a pacifier clip that attaches to your baby's clothing to help keep your pacifier handy. Munchkin's rattle clip will surely delight your little one.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Munchkin LATCH Pacifier & Rattle Clip, 6+ Months!
Alyson D.
Colbert, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought for my son to go along with the latch bottles. He refused to take it. Ended up being a waste of money for us. The hospital ones nipples were larger and he seems to like that better.
Heather W.
Nampa, ID
Have several... Only complaint is that once the ribbon gets dirty it's hard to get it super clean again... Otherwise very good and serves its purpose. Wish I had bought them sooner for our twins.
Jasmine B.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the clip they are very cute and stylish And they are easy to clip on to baby
Jessica M.
Temple, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I bought this for my neice while she was visiting and it worked awesomely! No more dropping pacis in the yucky floor or purposely throwing it just to have it picked back up!

Looking for your answer?