BY MUNCHKIN

Introducing the new munchkin latch pacifier - designed with pediatric dentists and moms to comfortably soothe your baby. the new latch pacifier is a one-piece silicone pacifier that is lightweight so it easily stays in baby's mouth. the natural shaped nipple and heart-shaped shield fit perfectly in baby's mouth. Pacifiers are notorious for falling out of your baby's mouth and ending up on the floor or hidden behind the couch. Munchkin has the perfection solution for this, a pacifier clip that attaches to your baby's clothing to help keep your pacifier handy. see more...

Meagan E.
Bullhead city, AZ
This is the first pacifier I used with my son. We introduced it at a little over a month. It took him awhile to get the idea, he pushed it out a lot and he got frustrated but it has helped soothe him here and there after awhile. He is exclusively breastfed and the shape of this pacifier doesn't seem to be a problem. The only issue I have is with the actual mechanism on the clip that use to attach it to his clothing. I sometimes worry if he leans on it it will be uncomfortable. I was happy it came with a clip for such a good price though!
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
I love having these around the house! They are are so easy to clip onto a car seat, crib, and strollers. I love being able to know where a pacifier is all the time incase in the middle of the night my daughter has a scream fest. I would recommend this product to everyone!
Tiffany P.
Albany, IN
My little man is a picky baby. We tried this paci in the 0-3 month size because it was shaped similar to his thumb. He did like it, but the rubber around the nipple was way too big for his face. He can't keep it in his mouth because the rubber doesn't form to his face. It would be great if they changed the shape of the piece around the nipple.
Yvette G.
Wilmington, DE
This so comes in handy...especially when the baby either spits the pacifier out or it accidentally drops it out their mouth, even when it does happen it's attached to the clip and still attached to the baby. No more looking for where the pacifier fell...it's in a safe place.
Tawny G.
Round Rock, TX
My daughter is 12 months old and JUST started using a paci. We went to target, found this one and it has been a gift from above ever since. My daughter love it and we never lose it because of this clip.
Jessica B.
This clip really helps keep my LOs pacifier on her clothing. She would always spit it out or just throw when she'd had enough, so this definitely saved the day.
Ashley G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Love this pacifier and the little designer chip give you grate peace on mind knowing that your child's pacifier is not going to be on the floor every 5mins
Cylee  M.
Pilot Rock, OR
Used the first 2 years of my child's life!!!! She was a pro at losing her pacifiers so finally I bought one and used them for about two and half years
Virginia G.
Bonham, TX
Is great becouse the baby will not lose it and saves u money an won't fall on the floor so u won't have to wash it every second
Jenee C.
Irvine, CA
The concept is great, I just hate that it only works with this one pacifier do if it's dirty you can't use the attachment
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does anyones baby have a hard time keeping it in there mouth? my daughter can't seem to use this one