Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk uploaded by Kaitlyn L.Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk uploaded by Jessica C.

BY MUNCHKIN #43 in Baby Bottles

Munchkin LATCH BPA Free Bottle - 8 oz - 4 ctIntroducing the new Munchkin LATCH Bottle - designed to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. Experts agree that a better latch eases the transition between breast and bottle, and back. That's why our accordion nipple pumps and moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby's soft palate for a correct latch. The bottle also features a one-piece, anti-colic valve - so no air travels through the breast milk, reducing the risk of colic. Features: Includes four 8oz LATCH bottles and four sealing discs Better Latch: Nipple stretches like the breast helping baby latch correctly Like the breast: Pressure against the nipple releases milk as baby sucks, just like the breast Less colic: Nipple moves with baby to provide a continuous latch to help reduce the symptoms of colic Anti-colic valve prevents air bubbles to reduce gas and fussiness see more...

• I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do int...2 Answers
  • Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how nursing mothers liked this bottle? I...1 Answers
Buy on www.ama...
Alexandria A.
New York
I love latch bottles ! The nipples are actually shaped like nipples! So she didn’t have a problem going from bottle to my breast it was an easy transition ...They are the perfect side dish washer friendly super easy too clean ! My daughter is 6months and since these latch bottles are so bulky she can actually hold it while she drinks
Katherine C.
This is the only bottle my breastfed baby will use, I have tried so many others and there is no way i can replace these. Its an absolute must for my baby
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
When my baby started being picky about her bottle, we switched to the latch bottle and she seemed to take it. My nephew now uses it and he calls it the baby bottle and he likes it. It's nipple is quite hard and slow flow in the beginning stages. After we were supposed to switch to the next stage around 6 months my daughter hated bottles.
Kiara B.
Arlington, WA
I love these bottles. I have used them for both of my kids and neither of them have had any gas problems or colic. They were able to latch onto the bottles with ease, very easy to transition from breast feeding to bottle feeding with them Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
These bottles are possibly the best out there! Nipple works like an actual nipple and its shaped like an actual breas
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
My peanut LOVED these bottles. She refused all other bottles. The nipple is the closest to a real breast that I've seen. The anti colic valve is also fantastic! She never had much of an issue with gas at all with these bottles. Would definitely recommend this to every other mama!
Nadia M.
Edmonton, AB
I have been using the munchkin latch bottles since my girls left the NICU. I tried 4 or 5 other brands of bottles and this is the only one that didn't make my girls gasy and allowed for an easy transition between bottle and breast. Their customer service is amazing which is another reason why I love this brand... a few of the valves on my bottles were leaking and after emailing the company they sent me replacement bottles.
emily r.
When I had my daughter these were the first bottles I used for her. And she latched on great 👌 no problems what so ever. Very easy to clean. The nipples lasted for about 4 months before replacing.
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
My son loves this bottle. We struggled to find a bottle that he would take that wasn't so expensive. These work well and the price isn't terrible. The bottom blue price does start to wear down after a while and the bottle starts to leak. The bottles are easy to clean and wash well in a dishwasher. I would recommend these if you're a breastfeeding momma needing a good alternative to the mimijumi.
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
I recieved one of these bottles in a Target gift bag for making a baby registry with them. While my daughter seemed to like this bottle when she was less than a month old having so many parts to clean was not appealing to me so I decided to pass on buying more. Not reccomended due to amount of cleaning needed ♧
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do intend to breastfeed exclusively for 12 weeks until I go back to work. At 12 weeks are these bottles ideal for breastfed babies?
Cassie M.
Greenfield, IN
Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple confusion?
Anna Claire P.
I was wondering how nursing mothers liked this bottle? I really like my phillips avent naturals but have recieved a few latch bottles from my amazon box. They look awesome but are they ideal for breastfed babies?
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
New mom question - at what age did you start using the larger bottle? I'm trying to decide how many 4oz and 8oz bottles to get.