Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk uploaded by Kaitlyn L.Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk uploaded by Jessica C.

BY MUNCHKIN #43 in Baby Bottles

Munchkin LATCH BPA Free Bottle - 8 oz - 4 ctIntroducing the new Munchkin LATCH Bottle - designed to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. Experts agree that a better latch eases the transition between breast and bottle, and back. That's why our accordion nipple pumps and moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby's soft palate for a correct latch. The bottle also features a one-piece, anti-colic valve - so no air travels through the breast milk, reducing the risk of colic. Features: Includes four 8oz LATCH bottles and four sealing discs Better Latch: Nipple stretches like the breast helping baby latch correctly Like the breast: Pressure against the nipple releases milk as baby sucks, just like the breast Less colic: Nipple moves with baby to provide a continuous latch to help reduce the symptoms of colic Anti-colic valve prevents air bubbles to reduce gas and fussiness see more...

• I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do int...2 Answers
  • Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how nursing mothers liked this bottle? I...1 Answers
Jackie V.
Houston , Tx
These are a must have ! These really do help with preventing colic ! These are the best bottles I've ever tried! Highly recommend
Ashley N.
Lebanon, PA
This bottle is so cool. the nipple moves all around. our son took this bottle great the very first time. I highly recommend it!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
These are the best bottles out there. My daughter absolutely loves these! They were always on sale at baby's r us too!
Rocio F.
Santa Clarita, CA
These bottles are possibly the best out there! Nipple works like an actual nipple and its shaped like an actual breas
Hannah H.
My babes favorite bottle! He has no nipple confusion from this bottle and we love the anti colic valve!
Christina L.
Tampa, FL
I love these bottles its easy to. feed my breastfed baby, i love the flow and how easy it is to clean.
Linda C.
Surrey, BC
When my baby started being picky about her bottle, we switched to the latch bottle and she seemed to take it. My nephew now uses it and he calls it the baby bottle and he likes it. It's nipple is quite hard and slow flow in the beginning stages. After we were supposed to switch to the next stage around 6 months my daughter hated bottles.
Nadia M.
Edmonton, AB
I have been using the munchkin latch bottles since my girls left the NICU. I tried 4 or 5 other brands of bottles and this is the only one that didn't make my girls gasy and allowed for an easy transition between bottle and breast. Their customer service is amazing which is another reason why I love this brand... a few of the valves on my bottles were leaking and after emailing the company they sent me replacement bottles.
Chantel B.
Caledon, Ontario, Ontario
I have a love hate relationship with these bottles. I love how different they are and how breast-like they are shaped which I thought my son would love. I also really liked the idea of the valve at the bottom to remove air bubbles and what not. But when feeding my son, sometimes the nipple would collapse which was really annoying. And it also would leak milk through the valve sometimes too.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do intend to breastfeed exclusively for 12 weeks until I go back to work. At 12 weeks are these bottles ideal for breastfed babies?
Cassie M.
Greenfield, IN
Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple confusion?
Anna Claire P.
I was wondering how nursing mothers liked this bottle? I really like my phillips avent naturals but have recieved a few latch bottles from my amazon box. They look awesome but are they ideal for breastfed babies?
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
New mom question - at what age did you start using the larger bottle? I'm trying to decide how many 4oz and 8oz bottles to get.