Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk uploaded by Kaitlyn L.Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk uploaded by Jessica C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin LATCH BPA Free Bottle - 8 oz - 4 ctIntroducing the new Munchkin LATCH Bottle - designed to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. Experts agree that a better latch eases the transition between breast and bottle, and back. That's why our accordion nipple pumps and moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby's soft palate for a correct latch. The bottle also features a one-piece, anti-colic valve - so no air travels through the breast milk, reducing the risk of colic. Features: Includes four 8oz LATCH bottles and four sealing discs Better Latch: Nipple stretches like the breast helping baby latch correctly Like the breast: Pressure against the nipple releases milk as baby sucks, just like the breast Less colic: Nipple moves with baby to provide a continuous latch to help reduce the symptoms of colic Anti-colic valve prevents air bubbles to reduce gas and fussiness see more...

• I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do intend to b...2 Answers
  • Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple confusi...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how nursing mothers liked this bottle? I really ...1 Answers
Alicia M.
Des Moines, IA
I recieved one of these bottles in a Target gift bag for making a baby registry with them. While my daughter seemed to like this bottle when she was less than a month old having so many parts to clean was not appealing to me so I decided to pass on buying more. Not reccomended due to amount of cleaning needed ♧
Amy S.
Phoenix, AZ
My little guy had extreme colic and we tried several different bottles before we found these. He transitioned seamlessly back and forth from breastfeeding to these without any issue. I'm also very impressed that I have washed them on the top rack of the dishwasher daily and they aren't cloudy at all.
Paulina R.
Brooklyn, NY
Seriously guys! THE BEST!! Got this for my little one when she was born and she loved it. I was breast feeding her and giving her formula in the bottle and the transition was smooth. She latched onto my breast perfectly. The only bottle I use!! My advice, get the 8 ounce bottles instead of the 4 ounce bottles, eventually they transition to more milk so the 8 ounce is fine. And they last for such a long time!
Ashley S.
Rowland Hghts, CA
These bottles aren't the best but they also aren't the worst. The nipples on these sometimes get sucked in and you have to keep adjust it, and Dr. Browns has proven to be more colic preventive.
Stephanie  s.
Williamsport , Md
My daughter really enjoys these bottles seems like she gets less air coming in with the vent at the bottom, only problem is the nipple seems to always get pushed in and stuck when she's eating , then she cries because she can't get anymore formula or.
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
I love munchkin bottles. They're much more diverse than other brands and just so cute. The shape of these seem to be better for my son when he's trying to hold bottles
nicole l.
These bottles are good while breastfeeding. good flow not too fast. when cleaning them make sure to take the blue out the bottom milk gets stuck at bottom.
Katherine C.
This is the only bottle my breastfed baby will use, I have tried so many others and there is no way i can replace these. Its an absolute must for my baby
I love these bottles and my little one love them too. He is a breast-feed baby and easily transitioned to these bottles. Would highly recommend them.
Jackie V.
Houston , Tx
These are a must have ! These really do help with preventing colic ! These are the best bottles I've ever tried! Highly recommend
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do intend to breastfeed exclusively for 12 weeks until I go back to work. At 12 weeks are these bottles ideal for breastfed babies?
Cassie M.
Greenfield, IN
Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple confusion?
Anna Claire P.
I was wondering how nursing mothers liked this bottle? I really like my phillips avent naturals but have recieved a few latch bottles from my amazon box. They look awesome but are they ideal for breastfed babies?
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
New mom question - at what age did you start using the larger bottle? I'm trying to decide how many 4oz and 8oz bottles to get.