Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk uploaded by Kaitlyn L.Munchkin LATCH Bottle - 8 oz - 4 pk uploaded by Jessica C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin LATCH BPA Free Bottle - 8 oz - 4 ctIntroducing the new Munchkin LATCH Bottle - designed to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. Experts agree that a better latch eases the transition between breast and bottle, and back. That's why our accordion nipple pumps and moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby's soft palate for a correct latch. The bottle also features a one-piece, anti-colic valve - so no air travels through the breast milk, reducing the risk of colic. Features: Includes four 8oz LATCH bottles and four sealing discs Better Latch: Nipple stretches like the breast helping baby latch correctly Like the breast: Pressure against the nipple releases milk as baby sucks, just like the breast Less colic: Nipple moves with baby to provide a continuous latch to help reduce the symptoms of colic Anti-colic valve prevents air bubbles to reduce gas and fussiness see more...

• I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do int...2 Answers
  • Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how nursing mothers liked this bottle? I...1 Answers
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
I really enjoy these bottles well my 4 month old does haha. The only complaint i do have is that over time the bottom starts to leak.. at fist i thought it was just just that one bottle but all 9 do it now. The other thing is the nipple only has 1 &2 size and the flow is really fast and when my daughter was a little smaller she would choke on her milk because of the flow. I do wish they would add a premie nipple for a slow flow and wishing they could fix the bottom.. another thing to look at is the nipple goes inside out and my daughter gets so frustrated
Emily P.
Lockport, NY
My son loves this bottle. We struggled to find a bottle that he would take that wasn't so expensive. These work well and the price isn't terrible. The bottom blue price does start to wear down after a while and the bottle starts to leak. The bottles are easy to clean and wash well in a dishwasher. I would recommend these if you're a breastfeeding momma needing a good alternative to the mimijumi.
Jennifer G.
Cabot, AR
We used this bottles when my son was first born. They are more expensive but I read amazing reviews on them so we decided to give them a try. After a couple months, we had to switch to a completely different brand. The blue valves at the bottom rip easily, making the bottles unusable. After a while they all started to leak as a well. Will definitely not buy these anymore.
Danielle C.
Amazing bottles! I'm a breast feeding mom that is going to have to return to work part time. I was worried about having my baby not respond well to bottles after hearing a co workers horror story about her son not taking bottles. I tried this bottle and my little one took it right away with no issue. There also easy to clean.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
My peanut LOVED these bottles. She refused all other bottles. The nipple is the closest to a real breast that I've seen. The anti colic valve is also fantastic! She never had much of an issue with gas at all with these bottles. Would definitely recommend this to every other mama!
Kaitlyn L.
I've spent the first few month trying to find a bottle that my child loved and I came across these and thought I would try it and she absolutely loved them I'm happy I found this product I would definitely recommend this product to other mothers out there
Alexandria A.
New York
I love latch bottles ! The nipples are actually shaped like nipples! So she didn’t have a problem going from bottle to my breast it was an easy transition ...They are the perfect side dish washer friendly super easy too clean ! My daughter is 6months and since these latch bottles are so bulky she can actually hold it while she drinks
Jessica C.
One of our favorites! Bought the set when baby was a month or so now we're 6 months in, moved up in nipple size, and still using them. Baby loves this bottle. Easy for her to hold as well! Definitely recommend to others.
emily r.
When I had my daughter these were the first bottles I used for her. And she latched on great 👌 no problems what so ever. Very easy to clean. The nipples lasted for about 4 months before replacing.
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
My husband was the one that got these after our son was born two months ago. At first I was a bit iffy about them since I never heard of Munchkin and if they were good. But so far, they're okay. I never understood what the valve did lol until my husband showed me it helped with the air bubbles from the formula. I like how they're wide enough to scrub around. Cons - after hearing the bottle in the warmer, the nibble deflates when my son drinks it; annoying.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon , PA
I was going to register for the 4 & 8oz set. I do intend to breastfeed exclusively for 12 weeks until I go back to work. At 12 weeks are these bottles ideal for breastfed babies?
Cassie M.
Greenfield, IN
Is this good for nursing babies? Any problems with nipple confusion?
Anna Claire P.
I was wondering how nursing mothers liked this bottle? I really like my phillips avent naturals but have recieved a few latch bottles from my amazon box. They look awesome but are they ideal for breastfed babies?
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
New mom question - at what age did you start using the larger bottle? I'm trying to decide how many 4oz and 8oz bottles to get.