BY MUNCHKIN #61 in Baby Bottles

Introducing the new munchkin latch bottle - designed to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. Experts agree that a better latch eases the transition between breast and bottle, and back. that's why our accordion nipple pumps and moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby's soft palate for a correct latch. The bottle also features a one-piece, anti-colic valve so no air travels through the breast milk, reducing the risk of colic. see more...

• I am expecting and I got one of these bottles for free. I...3 Answers
Amy W.
Love this bottle! My daughter was early and took to this bottle very easily. Easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. Like how she can control the nipple and how soft the whole nipple is. Would definitely buy it again. Awaiting a shipment currently. Would recommend for any baby whether bottle feeding or breastfeeding.
Shano. B.
Merced, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Literally the only bottle mine would take. We tried everything. There’s a lot of little nooks and crannies to clean, and I’m not in love with the plug on the bottom but it works for my kid, it doesn’t leak and he holds it well. I’d recommend this to anyone whose breastfed baby doesn’t like a bottle.
Jennifer S.
LATCH Bottles

Excellent bottles for breastfed babies. The wide mouth bottle and nipple is very breast-like. it was the only bottle my breastfed son liked and still continues to use them at 7months. Easy to disassemble, clean and reassemble. Great for reducing gasiness and colic too. The newborn kit we got for my baby shower was great, including the pump adapters and storage lids.

My only complaints are that bottle lids don't fit the bottles anymore, which I don't understand. They seem to big, or something. Overall, great bottles. Love the Latch line.
Danielle B.
Decatur , In
I absolutely love this bottle! I use to use the disposal playtex bottles but I didn't want to continue to buy the inserts. However I wanted a bottle that had a nipple that was similar to a breast nipple. Since I would be Bf. My baby never had problems switching back and forth. I found the reason the nipple kept collapsing was because my son was sucking so hard. (Probably because he Bf too) We would just unscrew the top to release the pressure and it would pop the nipple back up. Once we moved up to the next level we never had problems with them collapsing again. Both my mother and sister n law really liked these bottles as well when they watched our son. I will be using this bottle again if we have another baby.
JESSICA C.
Kingsport, TN
Favorite bottle so far! The nipple is soft and flexible and had a nice wide base so there is no confusion and my son still nurses great with no difficulties transitioning back and forth. The valve, while an amazing idea does not work add great as it should though. It's as though there isn't a wide enough hole for the air to come in through and this causes the nipple to collapse. But it isn't that big of a deal and is something I'm willing to give up for the great nipple design and comfort of the shape. Overall, great product
Bethany A.
Bowling Green, KY
While these weren't the worst bottles we tried for my son, they definitely weren't the best. the air vent in the bottom of the bottle was incredibly difficult to clean, and the nipples of these bottles were awful! They had a little bit too much give, making it difficult for my son to drink from. We used these bottles when they were a last resort, but we left it at that.
Melissa P.
I had gotten one of these bottles when I did my baby registry at Target and was super excited because I been eyeballing this bottle, and with good reviews it made me more excited. When it came to my son actually drinking it, he was not a fan at all and I was so disappointed. I think the nipple was way too big for his liking. I absolutely love the design however.
Jaci T.
My son absolutely loves this bottle! We had absolutely no problems going between nursing and bottles with these. If you are seeing the nipples collapse, it is time to move to the next stage nipple. I have never had any problems with leakage, and love that the gift pack cane with adapters to fit my pump!
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
I ended up going with this bottle because I got it when I registered for my baby registry. I was really excited to try the bottle and at first it was fine until my daughter for older. The nipple is horrible I have to constantly keep fixing it because as she's drinking the nipple turns inside out!
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
Worst bottle we've used. They leak like crazy. Sometimes the valve on the bottom gets stuck so the huge accordion style nipple collapses as my son is eating. I emailed munchkin about the problem and the sent me replacements. They lasted for about a day and then it all happened again. No bottle is easy to clean but the accordion style nipple is a pain in the butt. Never again.
Hazel L.
I am expecting and I got one of these bottles for free. I was wondering if it works well?