BY MUNCHKIN #81 in Baby Bottles

Introducing the new munchkin latch bottle - designed to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. Experts agree that a better latch eases the transition between breast and bottle, and back. that's why our accordion nipple pumps and moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby's soft palate for a correct latch. The bottle also features a one-piece, anti-colic valve so no air travels through the breast milk, reducing the risk of colic. see more...

Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
My son has done really well on this bottle. I tried an Avent and he got confused with the differences in nipples. He doesn't seem to have a problem going back and forth with the latch nipple and breastfeeding.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
I started out breastfeeding my daughter which only lasted 4 days before I decided to switch to formula. So I purchased these bottles in hopes that it would give her an easy transition into the bottle world. Since using them, I really do love them! They have a flexible nipple and my daughter seems to like them. She is almost 2 months old and I have been using them regularly. I also like the anti-collic piece at the bottom. My daughter never has gas or upset stomach I think it has a lot to do with these bottles. I can't wait until she's ready for the stage 2. I'm also very happy that these bottles are easy to clean and to assemble. It makes feeding time a breeze!
julia m.
Bremen, OH
Having a colicky baby sucks. Having a colicky baby who is prone to gas and reflux is even worse. On my best friend's recommendation, I picked up a couple of the Munchkin Latch bottles. We had by that point tried Dr. Brown's, Medela Calma, Tomee Tipee, Playtex...nothing seemed to help. To top it all off, we were trying to breastfeed with little success...she simply couldn't latch properly.

Enter the Munchkin bottles: with a bit of work, my daughter got used to the larger nipple. Her gas seemed to be less and less with each feeding. The best part, the larger nipple trained her to actually nurse more closely to an actual breast and we began to weed out our extensive bottle collection because we rarely bottle fed anymore. Wonderful product! Will buy with the next babe!!!
Christina B.
Sun Valley, NV
Absolutely love the munchkin latch! I primarily breastfeed my daughter but when it was time to go back to work we needed to transition her to take a bottle we tried multiple different bottles but she wouldn't have it. We tried the munchkin latch and it was the first bottle she would take. The nipple on the bottle is very similar to being natural. It's nice and stretchy. The bottle it self as a nice shape to make holding it very comfortable.
Brenna B.
Grover, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
After trying multiple different bottles, this one finallqy worked! My son had terrible colic when he was a baby and we tried several different bottles with no luck. When we found this, it helped so much. The fussyness decreased and his colic subsided. We were so luckyq to have found tqhis botqtle for him. The way the nipple has an accordian type design and koves with the babies mouth. I would recommend this to ahyone!
Ruby H.
The are the only bottles we really use. I have a couple others that I received for free but I find myself always grabbing these. I like that they are made specifically for breastfed babies. My daughter does take to this bottle and it works well enough. My only complaint is that the nipple collapses at times. Maybe it's an indicator that I need to go up a flow size?
Carson D.
Princeton , TX
I received one of these bottles as a freebie. I love it and use it all the time now. The nipple shape is very flexible and mimics that of a breast since its soft and moves easily. Invest in these bottles!!
Marissa W.
My baby is exclusively breast feed. he did take a bottle for awhile and then stopped. many people recommend this bottle to help us get back on it and by son hated it. He would gag on the top and it would collapse a lot
Ashley V.
Morrison, IL
Just received one of these bottle from a friend and I have to say I am very impressed with the quality. I had registered for a different type of bottle but after seeing this one I might be switching. Can wait to try it on my little one. Got great reviews. So far quality get 4 stars from me!
Isamar L.
My baby loves this bottles , I love that it actually makes it easy for him to go from breast to bottle with no problem which was one of my biggest fears but it worked out with this bottle great investment !
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
New mom question - at what age did your baby outgrow the smaller bottle? I'm trying to decide how many 4oz and 8oz bottles to get.
Odalys R.
Hialeah, FL
What ages are these good for ?
jasmin t.
Do these compare to the Avent bottles?