BY MUNCHKIN

The munchkin latch nipples are designed to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. experts agree that a better latch eases the transition between breast and bottle, and back. that's why our accordion nipple pumps and moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby's soft palate for a correct latch. see more...

• Anybody else like this product ? 2 Answers
  • How sturdy is this product, I would be concern that will ...2 Answers
Ruby H.
I breastfeed my daughter but I occasionally have my husband feed her or others watching her so I wanted a bottle that would closely mimic my breast. These bottles do that. The only issue I have found with these is that the nipple collapses at times, no big deal easy fix.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
I only used Latch bottles while nursing and never had problem combining the two! The nipples almost mimic breastfeeding. She loved her bottle just as much as nursing. I never had problem going away because I knew she would be fine with her bottle! I recommended this brand to all the new moms I knew - especially ones who were going to breastfeed!
Tracy h.
Port Huron, MI
When I stopped breastfeeding my daughter was extremely particular with the bottles/nipples she would drink from. These were the only style that she would use
Sarah C.
New Albany, IN
We moved my son to these at four months and he loves them. Closest nipples we've found to breastfeeding.
Keila G.
Perris, CA
I breastfeed and formula feed and this is one of the nipples my baby likes.
Brittney K.
I like the "slinky" idea of the latch nipples.. the only problem is sometimes the nipple tip will become inverted while baby is drinking.. almost as if there is a bit of a suction issue and too much pressure is built inside the bottle. Otherwise, I like how soft and flexible they are, and they are quite forgiving with the angle of feeding as well. Not a bad product with a bit of patience.
Petal B.
Manchester, PA
How sturdy is this product, I would be concern that will get damage easily
Morgan J.
Anybody else like this product ?