BY MUNCHKIN

The new latch pacifier was designed with pediatric dentists and moms, with a goal of developing a lightweight, more comfortable pacifier for baby. it is a one-piece silicone pacifier that is more lightweight than the leading one-piece silicone pacifier. This allows baby to easily keep in his mouth. the natural shaped nipple fits perfectly in baby s mouth and the heart-shaped shield comfortably fits under baby s nose. Pacifiers are a go-to soothing device for parents so this innovative design will surely be a staple in your baby-soothing routine. see more...

Nikki P.
Chesterfield , MO
I tried just about every pacifier on the market and these were the only ones my son would take. They are easy to clean and orthodon'tic. My only issue is that they are incredibly hard to find. I could only find them online and at certain babies r is stores.
Sarah M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love that they are one piece & easy to clean. My 1st took a paci all the time but 2nd baby doesn't seem to need it as often but when he does take it for soothing he usually loles likes his munchkin pacifier!
Taylor N.
Tryon, NC
Very different design and super cuteon a baby but my daughter is breasts fed and could care less for these. A little too big for her even at three months and she prefers the hospital soothie ones
Ashley S.
Mount Shasta , CA
These have litterally been my best friend these last few months. The only thing my daughter would take besides the boobie. I tired many other nipples before these and nothing worked.
Jessica E.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I love these and so does my son. I will use these for all my future children as well. I love that they are one solid piece, easy to clean, and they work with many different clips!
Letitia P.
Kingsley, MI
Seems like a good product but it always caught on everything because it sits so far away from the face. My baby did not like this pacifier one bit regardless.
Kirsten H.
I bought a couple of these for presents for baby showers and they were always a big hit and seemed to go over well with both the mothers and the babies.
Christina H.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loves these! Only paci we can get her to use since birth and there has not been any Snapple confusion with breastfeeding!
Jen O.
Parma, OH
Our favorite pacifier. Not only is it orthodon'tic but you can see their mouth through it which I found to be a plus.