BY MUNCHKIN #16 in Baby Bottles

Introducing the new munchkin latch bottle - designed to help you reach your breastfeeding goals. Experts agree that a better latch eases the transition between breast and bottle, and back. that's why our accordion nipple pumps and moves just like the breast, stretching back to your baby's soft palate for a correct latch. The bottle also features a one-piece, anti-colic valve so no air travels through the breast milk, reducing the risk of colic. see more...

• Has anyone else had issues with the nipples collapsing? We have...3 Answers
  • We have been using these with my 7 month old since he was born, r...1 Answers
  • Hello mommas! I'm weaning my baby off and she is 13 months. Woul...4 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I got a bottle for free when I registered at Target and Babies R Us. I was given Tommee Tippee bottles and they were great but just had so many pieces to wash. They were not convenient for travel at all. I found myself loving these bottles and washing them out instead of using the Tommee Tippee bottles. They are easy to take apart, easy to wash and easy to put back together. They also helped my daughter with her stomach issues.
Trenity L.
Florence, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great bottle for supplementers. It provides a similar latch to that of breastfeeding, so less nipple confusion. The valve at the bottom is kind of hard to clean, but provides an air intake that keeps the flow more natural. These are really great bottles.
Rebecca M.
Defiance, OH
I can’t rate this good or bad. My youngest wouldn’t use this bottle, but then after multiple attempts with other bottles he wouldn’t use any bottle. It has a good feel too it and is easy to clean. I will try again with our next children. ❤️
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son was such a picky baby. We have tons of brand name bottles. I had Dr. Brown, Tommy Tipton, Playtex, Advent, etc. My child would only use these and wouldn’t take to any other bottle. It reminded him maybe if a breast because of how big it is and the nipple. I liked the latch it is made to help reduce colic. Super easy to clean as the blue tap in the bottom pulls out to make cleaning easier. Not too expensive.
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These were our favorite bottles! my baby loved them and had no problems using them. we breastfed at first and she had no problem switching back and fourth! they are easy to hold even for little hands. sometimes the nipple would collapse bt all you have to do is let in some air from the bottom spout! we will use this for our next abby and I recommend them to every mom I know
Jacque L.
Aiken, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We are a breastfeeding family my little one has been nursing for 11 months so transition to bottle was so tough when I went back to work. The Munchkin latch bottles saved our lives. The nipple in the bottle mimics breastfeeding perfectly. I recommend this to all working nursing mama’s!!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Not a fan. Received this in a baby box and finally decided to give it a try. It's pretty awful. The nipple is so big it is completely blocking my 1 month olds nose. The nipple keeps collapsing. Thought it would be good for my EBF son since we have to supplement now but will most likely be throwing away. Will stick with our Avent bottles.
Robyn P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our baby girl likes to act like she hasn't eaten in days when it's time for a feeding, so she gobbles down a bottle and then chokes on it. When we tried this bottle? That didn't happen anymore. It slows her down and helps prevent her from getting too many air bubbles. I recommend this to parents who ask for suggestions on anti-colic and slower feeding bottles.
samantha n.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Our favorite bottles! We tried 4 other brands before finding Munchkin Latch. Easy to clean, easy to put together and the perfect size and shape. We will stick with these until we’re done with bottles and then we’ll try their other products.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
 I have multiple sets of these bottles - and most are not even opened! Waste of money. The nipples collapse and the first time I used these they increased my daughters gas issues! PASS.
Jasmine B.
Morgantown, KY
Is this a good bottle to go from breastfeeding to bottle?
Zenaida V.
Seattle, WA
Hello mommas! I'm weaning my baby off and she is 13 months. Would you ladies recommend this bottle for her?
Alyza T.
Detroit, MI
Has anyone else had issues with the nipples collapsing? We have been using these bottles as our travel bottles so we aren't lugging around glass bottles. I really don't want to switch him to a larger size since he doesn't seem to have any issue with the slowest flow and I'm still for the most part breastfeeding, unless I'm at work.
Brandy F.
Cheektowaga, NY
We have been using these with my 7 month old since he was born, recently he's been refusing bottles for others. He'll eat solids no problem but won't take a bottle for them. Should I try to switch to a supply or maybe increase the size of the nipple?