BY MUNCHKIN

Features: -Teether. -Twistable, colorful design. -Figure 8 style. -Rattling sound. -Gives baby 4 gentle teething surfaces. -Develops motor and sensory skills. -Easy to grasp. see more...

Lisa B.
Chattanooga, TN
I have an 8 month old with 2 teeth . He doesn't care too much about this. It is bright and easy to hold but not his favorite to chew on
Jimmy F.
Quantico, VA
Decided to try this little gizmo out for my younger daughter when she was beginning the teething phase. Definitely a good call! This gadget is great for keeping your little bundle of joy entertained, while providing them with some oral soothing action for their painful little gums! I especially liked the fact that it twists around to readjust the sides, and has multiple different textures surfaces for them to bite and chew on!
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
My son enjoys the different textures and colors of this teether toy. He likes the way it twists when he's playing with it too. Good value
Jennifer C.
My daughter has never really held any interest in this toy. It's also a little too heavy for them to hold when they're younger
Jessica R.
Redwood, NY
My daughter absolutely loves this. She teeths on it and plays with it endlessly, mostly she wears it at a bracelet. She'll go around showing people her pretty bracelet saying "see", it's so cute.
Kayla S.
Falmouth, MA
This thing is super cheap to buy but a great chew toy for teething. It twists in lots of different ways and has different rubber textures. My son likes it.
Taylor K.
My son did not like this teether. It was very hard for him to get into his mouth. He always sounded frustrated when he played with it.
Rosie N.
Salem, OR
Ok, but it wasn't my sons favorite teething toy. He did enjoy manipulating it some and it's nice that it's really small and easily slips into a pocket on my bag.
Raquel M.

My youngest son had this toy, I do not really liked it as it dropped to the floor broke easily, it is not at all tough, although I must say I loved it had movement
Rachel T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
My youngest son (now 20 months), really enjoyed using this teether. He seemed to like the texture and the constant motion kept him busy. I would definitely recommend!