Munchkin Inc. Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin Refill Bags - 10ct
Munchkin Inc. Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin Refill Bags - 10ct
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert
I love these bags i use to keep tje my baby diaper trashcan in my room and would hold alot after a while it would smell but very good if you wanting to keep diapers in one place to tjrow them out very useful
Sumer R.
Jekyll Island, GA
Mega Parent Expert
Love these bags! They have a seal lock when you are done and close the bag up. It keeps all the smell out. Way better than expected. And reasonably priced.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I have the diaper genie, and can use these bags in it, which I love since it's cheaper! We live on the second floor of an apartment complex, so it's nice to not have to run smelly diapers downstairs to the dumpster. These bags really conceal the smell!
Jill F.
Lehi, UT
I love these bags and the pail that goes along with it. I actually get the bigger pack so I don't have to buy the boxes so often. It holds the sticky diaper smell in awesome.
Britnee P.
The munchkin diaper pail is super helpful and easy to take out when it's full. it isn't messy and you can't smell it because the refill bags are coated with arm and hammer.
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Love these they fit my diaper genie and I pay less. Such a great product. Happy with these. Very durable
Angela j.
Mega Parent Expert
Loves these bags fits in my diaper pail easily and they are very durable, and It doest not stink uo the room. You just snap seal and toss away.
Aissa B.
Great bags for diaper pail. Durable and doesn't stink up my room. Easy to use.
Amanda P.
These work so well. easy to close up, and take out. these bags keep in all the poop/pee smell too
Raeanon C.
Laramie, WY
I really liked using these when I wanted just keep one spot for all the diapers but hated that the smell would come through after awhile :(