Munchkin Inc. Arm & Hammer Diaper Pail by Munchkin Refill Bags - 10ct uploaded by Angela j.

#9 in Diaper Pails

Disposing of diapers is a breeze with the arm & hammer diaper pail refill bags by munchkin. Each bag holds up to 25 diapers in your diaper pail. each bag snaps shut tightly and is easily tossed and replaced. the bags feature arm & hammer baking soda to absorb unpleasant odors and keep your nursery smelling fantastic.. see more...

Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love these bags! They have a seal lock when you are done and close the bag up. It keeps all the smell out. Way better than expected. And reasonably priced.
Kelly L.
CEDAR SPRINGS, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I have the diaper genie, and can use these bags in it, which I love since it's cheaper! We live on the second floor of an apartment complex, so it's nice to not have to run smelly diapers downstairs to the dumpster. These bags really conceal the smell!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love these bags i use to keep tje my baby diaper trashcan in my room and would hold alot after a while it would smell but very good if you wanting to keep diapers in one place to tjrow them out very useful
Amanda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love using these bags. Very durable. I love the fact that it snaps closed and seals in the stink. They are relatively inexpensive and I don't have to worry about the knot coming untied as I am changing the bags or walking it to the dumpster.
Jill F.
Lehi, UT
I love these bags and the pail that goes along with it. I actually get the bigger pack so I don't have to buy the boxes so often. It holds the sticky diaper smell in awesome.
Britnee P.
The munchkin diaper pail is super helpful and easy to take out when it's full. it isn't messy and you can't smell it because the refill bags are coated with arm and hammer.
Angela j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loves these bags fits in my diaper pail easily and they are very durable, and It doest not stink uo the room. You just snap seal and toss away.
Raeanon C.
Laramie, WY
I really liked using these when I wanted just keep one spot for all the diapers but hated that the smell would come through after awhile :(
S M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These bags are great and mask the smell of diapers well. I prefer using these on their own rather than the pail
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
Love these they fit my diaper genie and I pay less. Such a great product. Happy with these. Very durable