Munchkin High Speed Bottle Warmer

Product Description The LATCH 90 Second Bottle Warmer quickly heats up baby's bottle, saving time and tears, particularly with those late night feedings. The warmer is easy to use - simply refer to the bottle warming chart and add the correct amount of...

Does anyone else have a problem with bottles leaking when heating them up in this bottle warmer?
Start your review of Munchkin High Speed Bottle Warmer!
How would you rate this product?
Jordyn H.
Harwood Hts, IL
Munchkin High Speed Bottle Warmer uploaded by Jordyn H.
I have very mixed reviews about this warmer. Mainly because I don't blame the company for this issue and can't imagine any other way a bottle warmer would work at this price. The instructions give you a guideline on how much water to put into the warmer, the guidelines didn't work for my family so there was a lot of trial and error. The warmer itself gets a small amount of burnt inside no matter how often I clean it which sometimes makes the bottle itself smell like burnt if I don't clean before use. Overall it does what its suppose to do, HOWEVER, it isnt the best.
Claudia N.
I definitely trusted this bottle warmer than putting the bottle in the microwave! It is also better than boiling because it would get too hot. This would leave it at the right temp.
Brooke K.
Unionville Missouri
Basic bottle warmer. Cheap and does the job fast. Not everything needs to be expensive to be good. In this case I agree. Worked great and unused the same one for all 3 kids. Loved how fast and easy it was to use. Highly recommend this warmer I was very satisfied!
Dusty E.
Chula Vista, CA
I’m in the middle with this one. It worked great for heating the bottle and milk up. However, it was extremely difficult to keep clean. It seemed like every day I was taking it apart to clean it out. Too much hassle.
Kali S.
Littleton, CO
Honestly never ended up using it but it’s still brand new in my kitchen so I will give 5 stars
Adriana Z.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
The most convenient bottle warmer I ever used during the first year of being a mom, I wasn’t able to breastfeed so I was waking up ever three hours to make a bottle and this was so quick easy to use and when ur half asleep making a bottle that’s what you need !!!
Briana P.
Biloxi, MS
This product is a lifesaver! So convenient for parents with newborns. It also is a lot faster than doing it the traditional way.
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
I hardly use this but when I did it was awesome I was doing it over the stove for a while but that was scary too but this warmed up the milk perfectly
Rebecca R.
Fuquay Varina, NC
It was okay. It warmed the bottle but I found it just as easy to make the bottles as needed at the right temp. My child actually didn’t mind cold premise bottles either. It gets grimy inside pretty quickly but is easy to clean. Would not use again if I have another child.
Huzan A.
Nashville
This is amazing. I love how I can press a button and my water would warm up to the perfect temperature for my baby. It’s easy to use and very quick on heating it up. I’m very satisfied with this.