Munchkin Green Miracle 360 10-ounce Sippy Cup

by Munchkin

Pour your toddler's drinks into this 10-ounce sippy cup, and stop worrying about potential messes. With a clever automatically sealing spoutless design, this cup allows your child to drink from any side of the cup and keeps liquids from spilling and...

We have a cabinet full of sippy cups and my kiddo refuses to drink out of anything but a bottle! Before I go buy another, has anyone had luck with transitioning to these?! He will drink out of a regular cup if we help him!
Thoughts on going from bottle to these? [product:munchkin-miracle-360-sippy-cup-greenblue-10-ounce-2-count]
Are the 360 sippy cups even worth it or are they more hassle than anything. #munchkin #sippycup #drbrowns #360sippy
Start your review of Munchkin Green Miracle 360 10-ounce Sippy Cup!
Farmville, NC
We love these!!! Once my kid stopped drinking out of a bottle, all he would use were soft spout sippy cups. He bit through the spout of every single one of those so we were desperate to find another cup that did not leak. He struggled a little bit trying to figure out how to use these at first, but once he got the hang of it it was smooth sailing. These cups truly do not leak, so no more drink stains on the floor! Happy mama and happy kid!
Quincy, MA
Munchkin Green Miracle 360 10-ounce Sippy Cup uploaded by Sarah E.
This is seriously the coolest sippy cup ever. Its spoutless, better for babys teeth and development! And totally spill proof. Super easy to clean, the rubber top pops right on and off for easy washing and drying! Its teaching by son to drink out of a regular cup, and he feels like one of the grown ups!
Lynn, MA
Munchkin Green Miracle 360 10-ounce Sippy Cup uploaded by Linh M.
My son drinks milk and water out of this every day. It's easy to open, just twist off and clean. I like that it keeps spillage to a minimum but it's not completely spill-proof. The color green is the best one to spot since he likes to drink and leave it around. Recommend!
Brantford, ON
We used the Munchkin 360 Cup for a couple months and it really is peak proof. Spill-proof on the other hand not so much. My son dropped his cup and the plastic popped off causing a huge mess. This only happened once which is why I chose 4/5 stars.
Wauconda
Purchased at: Walmart
These cups are awesome. Easy to take apart to clean and dishwasher safe. My son has dropped them and we dont have spills anywhere which is awesome too. They dont have a spout which makes sure that come time they can drink out of a cup with no lid too.
Cathedral Cty, CA
These sippy cups are great and I like the size. They have smaller ones if this is too big and ones with handles those are also good. They do spill though my son likes to turn it upside down and shake and the water will come out.
Waynesboro, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this cup. Used it for both of my kids.Very easy to take apart and clean. Also like the fact that my son can turn it upside down and What ever else toddlers do with sippy cup and it not spill all over.
My go to sippy cup. My toddler loves his sippy cup! This cup is so easy to clean and sanitize. I love that every compartment detaches which makes it easy for clean up. However, when my toddler has a tantrum and throws this on the floor (as if he just made a touchdown) whatever liquid you have in there will spew out a little. Other than that, it’s very sturdy and if tipped over by accident it doesn’t spill. I’m a huge fan!
Troy
I use these for my almost 2 year old. He loves that he is drinking out of a big boy cup and I’m loving that they are leak proof. Convenient for on the go and very easy for clean up. Love these!!
Henrico , VA
Purchased at: Target
I REALLY like this cup! My daughter is constantly trying to take my cup and drink out of it so I wanted a cup that was similar to a real cup. I found this and it honestly blows my mind how they came up with this😂 It works and doesn’t spill while she is drinking out of it. Sometimes she will throw it on the ground and a little will come out, but it doesn’t bother us. All in all, I would highly recommend!