Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by heather s.Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by Nancy W.

BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin® Fun Ice® Chewy Teether Toy.
Easy to grasp & chew.
Cool gel with textured surfaces.
BPA free.
0+ months.

• When is the best time to start using these? do they get t...8 Answers
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I bought one of these for my son yesterday and he has no interest in it what so ever! We will try again once he gets more teeth in!
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
These are adorable and legit the only teething toy my son liked. He liked them at room temp though, not too big on the cold part.
Dionne S.
Mililani, HI
I love these for when my kids were just starting to have teeth trying to break out the gums there re useable just put in freezer
Tiffany H.
Martinez, CA
My child loves these. Her favorite is the foot because she can get a good bit of it in her mouth to chew on. Very durable and cute!
Megan  H.
Meridian, ID
My son loves these! His favorite teething toy so far! He really likes the hand shaped one!
Yaimee O.
I bought the hand shaped Munchkin Chewy Teether for my son, and he just loves it. I put in the freezer, and than give it to him. It helps him a lot with the teething. I would recommend for parents to buy this for babies who are teething.
Stephanie r.
El Centro, CA
I recommend these because they're soft and affordable. compare to the new ones from other brands they're to hard and my son didn't like it much
Gabby S.
I love these for the fact that they're easy for the baby to hold and great when teething is at it's worst, but not when the teeth get strong enough to bite holes and the liquid comes out! That part scares me! Haha but other than that with supervision like most toys it's pretty great!:)
Amanda A.
Florence , SC
My son has the blue hand teether and it is the only teether he will use. He absolutely loves it and it is a lifesaver when he is teething.
Katherine M.
Auburn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
We love these. We have both the foot and the hand. Chilled is the best way to use them and my little one loves them. We are a big fan of munchkin brand anything!!
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
When is the best time to start using these? do they get too cold for baby? new mom :)