Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by heather s.Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by Nancy W.

BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin® Fun Ice® Chewy Teether Toy.
Easy to grasp & chew.
Cool gel with textured surfaces.
BPA free.
0+ months.

• When is the best time to start using these? do they get t...8 Answers
Alexandra F.
Ridge, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have the blue one that came as a set, hand and a foot. Nice and potable, stays cold for a long time. I have to say I preferred the hand over the foot because there was more of a separation in the hand so easier for baby to chew on. My son is older now and past the teething stage but we still use these as ice packs for bumps and bruises; perfectly sized for him :)
Samantha R.
These are wonderful! A "God sent" through teething! And we continue to use them now for "boo boo ice packs"!
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
I have a teething four month old and have true every teether, he likes this one because it can be frozen. It's perfect size for babies to hold in there hands. I'm always afraid it will get a hole in it and leak.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Good baby teether you can keep in the freezer for your teething baby. Comes in blue and pink. Very easy for a baby to hold
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
A good tether. I wish the toes were a little more spread out. It is difficult to fit the middle toes into the mouth without jamming the entire foot into the babies face.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this little chew foot for my son. He doesn't like it but when I put it on the freezer and hand it back to him he will only place it outside his mouth not inside. Weird! Lol I recommend this to moms whose kids are going through the teething stage!
Maritza S.
Hillside, IL
this cute little foot worked well she was always biting on it and you can freeze it if needed and it will soothe your little one
Jenifer S.
Millerstown, PA
This product is great for a teething baby! This always relieves my baby girl's tooth aches. I was a little apprehensive about buying this because I was afraid that she might try and stick the whole thing in her mouth at once but everything worked out.
Nickie B.
I bought this for my niece last year and it was a great for teething it wasn't too hard to make the teething process painful it definitely helped please be advised buying a bib is the best purchase you can make
Kalina K.
Such a life saver when my son was teething! So easy to just pop in the fridge or freezer and pull out to sooth lo! A trusted brand so no worries about letting lo chew, chew, chew away at it.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
When is the best time to start using these? do they get too cold for baby? new mom :)