Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by heather s.Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by Nancy W.

BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin® Fun Ice® Chewy Teether Toy.
Easy to grasp & chew.
Cool gel with textured surfaces.
BPA free.
0+ months.

• When is the best time to start using these? do they get t...8 Answers
Alina H.
Woodstock, GA
Unfortunately my little one doesn't like these. He likes to chew on his hands
Nickie B.
I bought this for my niece last year and it was a great for teething it wasn't too hard to make the teething process painful it definitely helped please be advised buying a bib is the best purchase you can make
Ashlyn B.
These are cute but my son doesn't like the hand we have. An ice cube in a wash cloth works just as well and he likes it more.
Rachel E.
Bethlehem, PA
A good tether. I wish the toes were a little more spread out. It is difficult to fit the middle toes into the mouth without jamming the entire foot into the babies face.
Lisa P.
Orlando, FL
My daughter uses these teethers but definitely prefers the ones with a plastic handle - these get too cold for her to hold sometimes!
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
I bought one of these for my son yesterday and he has no interest in it what so ever! We will try again once he gets more teeth in!
Leslie P.
Freedom, PA
These are adorable and legit the only teething toy my son liked. He liked them at room temp though, not too big on the cold part.
Alicia R.
Webster, NY
MY son loves this foot teether. Its easy for him to hold and easy to clean off. He loves when it is cold. I do worry some that he will bite through it and the liquid will come out so I do watch him closely when playing with it.
heather s.
Sterling Hts, MI
Good baby teether you can keep in the freezer for your teething baby. Comes in blue and pink. Very easy for a baby to hold
Amber H.
phoenix
My baby really likes these but I think she would like them better if they were more flexible.
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
When is the best time to start using these? do they get too cold for baby? new mom :)