Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by Lidia R.Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by heather s.Munchkin Fun Ice Chewy Teether Toy 0+ Months uploaded by Nancy W.

BY MUNCHKIN

Munchkin® Fun Ice® Chewy Teether Toy.
Easy to grasp & chew.
Cool gel with textured surfaces.
BPA free.
0+ months.

• When is the best time to start using these? do they get t...8 Answers
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
These are amazing little teethers! My daughter especially loves he hand one because there are fingers to chew on. I like that you can freeze them but even as they thaw the gel still feels good on their gums.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids loved this toy when they were teething .You just pop it in the freezer and let it freeze and when your sweet little one is fussy getting teeth you let them just naw away and it really helps with numbing there gums and soothes them.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was a great product for my teething daughter. It eased the pain and was easy to clean and keep cold. I love munchkin and their products. They use safe materials and I love their brand for all my child care needs.
Stephanie C.
Bel Air
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Cute teether that freezes well for teething babies to get some relief. It has beads in it so it doesn’t freeze hard like a rock and has some give to it when baby chews on it. Highly recommend to other parents.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
The best teething toy I ever bought for my daughter.  I found it with my third child and she loved when I would freeze it.  It would sooth her gums when she was teething and would calm her when they were hurting.  She liked it frozen or just room temperature.  I purchased mine at Walmart.
Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
We have this one for our baby girl, ours is blue. She loves this to chew on, it's one of her favorites and it's very sturdy but sometimes I worry incase it pops lol, but hats just me. I would buy again though.
Alexa R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works good. Doesn’t take too long to freeze. It’s at a good value. This helped my little man while he was teething. I used it constantly. So I’d probably buy it again
Alexandra F.
Ridge, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have the blue one that came as a set, hand and a foot. Nice and potable, stays cold for a long time. I have to say I preferred the hand over the foot because there was more of a separation in the hand so easier for baby to chew on. My son is older now and past the teething stage but we still use these as ice packs for bumps and bruises; perfectly sized for him :)
Katherine B.
I was very lucky that my daughter was not too crabby when she was teething. Thankfully it was a very easy time for us. With that being said, I did use this a couple of times for her and she loved it. I would put it in a ziplock baggy and store it in the fridge and when she seemed to have some discomfort, I would take it out and give it to her to chew on. It was easy to wash and very soft for her to gnaw on.
Liz S.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this little chew foot for my son. He doesn't like it but when I put it on the freezer and hand it back to him he will only place it outside his mouth not inside. Weird! Lol I recommend this to moms whose kids are going through the teething stage!
Leslie G.
Montclair, CA
When is the best time to start using these? do they get too cold for baby? new mom :)

Kohl's