BY MUNCHKIN

0+ Months. Colors will vary. Ice Cold Gel Sooths baby s gums A teether that s chewy, fun-shaped, and has ice cold gel for cool relief-because multiple teeth require multiple ways to soothe. It s the little things.™ Stuff you should know: Freeze to soothe baby s gums. Gentle, textured surface massages tender gums. Easy-to-grasp; sized right for little hands. One Planet, One Future® is a simple reminder from Munchkin that in our increasing. see more...

Erika O.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was fun and super effective for about 3 weeks. Once my daughters first tooth came in it was impossible. She bit through it because she was teething so bad. It turned more into a health hazard which we all know with a first born or any child is a thought we don't need
Breanna R.
Kennewick, WA
It's a great pros for little teethers! There are much more advanced ways for teething babies these days that a mother and baby would enjoy more! Overall, this product got the job done it is a great this to have during the summer!!
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
My son doesn't like this. When it's frozen he thinks it's too cold. He likes it as a toy to carry around when warm but that isn't really the point of the product.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has a blue one and he LOVES it! since the gel or whatever in the middle doesn't freeze, i stick it in the freezer and it stays cold longer and its instant relief on my boys gums.
julie a.
Anyone who has a baby that is teething definitely needs one of these. They were a lifesaver when mine were little. The cold numb the pain and it gives them something to chew on
Amy S.
I just bought my niece one of these, so far she loves it! It's easy to cool down, about 20 minutes in the freezer. Then she can chew on it to sooth her gums as she is teething. It's been a wonderful relief!
Jessica E.
Tulsa, OK
It is a great teether. My daughter loved it and still plays with it now that she is older. It should have a place to hold it where their little hands would not get frozen though
Angela Z.
Silver Spring, MD
My son loved this teether. He preferred it frozen to refrigerated. We still use it now that his teeth are all in he still likes it when he has a bump or bruise on his lips.
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
My son used this when he was teething. Sometimes we would make it cold for him by putting it in the freezer. He wasn't in love with it, but it helped for a little while.
Melissa O.
I agree with one of the reviews before mine. I would have to say it was really nifty until you put it in the freezer for too long and got way too cold.