Munchkin Fresh Food Freezer Cups uploaded by ashley h.

BY MUNCHKIN #39 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Freeze and serve fresh baby food Great for breast milk and snacks too Freeze, store and serve from the same container. Includes 4 silicone cups with colored lids and 1 storage tray. Durable silicone is food-safe, freezer-safe and microwave safe. Color coded cups and interlocking trays make freezer organization easy. Colors & styles may vary. Easily pop out food. Easy freezer organization! Color coded cups. Interlocking trays. BPA free Silicone cups that you can use to freeze, thaw and serve baby food - making your own baby food is now easy peasy freezy. see more...

Alyssia S.
These are great for storing food and making your own food for your little one! Wish they had more to a package but still, not too bad price wise so it still works out in the end. Bought mine at Toys R Us and would definitely purchase again. -From a mom who does it all... Not.
Christina W.
W Lafayette, IN
We really like this product because you're able to remove the cups for on-the-go. They're great for making baby food and purees, and we've used other brands (Beaba mainly) that have the individualized sizes but the cups aren't removeable, so you freeze the puree and then you have to pop it into another container to take to daycare or on the go. These Munchkin ones are nice because you can freeze them and then take the entire container with you when you go. They're also a great size for taking along baby snacks such as Puffs or Cheerios, though they are pretty small so I don't know that I'd recommend that for a bigger kid.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I thought I would love these but they are just ok. the cups are pretty big for freezing food in. I prefer using silicone ice cube trays. I have used these to put the frozen food into for thawing though. I like that they have the screw on tops. just make sure that you take them apart completely for cleaning as they tend to mold some if you don't.
Megan P.
Melbourne, FL
I use these to put ice cubes in when my daughter is teething and she really likes them. I used frozen grapes in it one time and those didn't go over so well so I've stayed away from putting food in them.
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
When I saw these cups I was really excited to get them but after getting them home and filling them up and seeing the actual size of trying to put them in the freezer they're actually a little big and awkward. The concept of them is great, they just weren't the best for us!
Shatima C.
Good idea for teething infants. I put frozen fruit and my son would bite and suck on it, it helped him gims feel better all while having a snack. Cleaning is the bad part, especially the white mesh part. Most foods stains it making it look dirty, which is why i don't use anymore
Kenya M.
Groton, NY
I loved these when I was making fresh baby food. They had a great air tight seal. I was able to freeze the food, throw it in the diaper bag and it would thaw, and I could grab it for lunch and never have to worry about it spilling or transferring to another container.
Amanda B.
I have to agree with others, they are super great to use! They ease my nerves knowing I don't have to worry about my son choking on something small...but cleanup can be annoying at times!
Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX
Great for your teething baby but cleaning this thing gave me the blues. Depending on what you put in it, it can also be messy. My girls enjoyed it though.
Victoria D.
Raytown, MO
LOVE this. It makes giving messy foods so much easier. My daughter loves bananas, avocados, and mangoes in her mesh feeder.