Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk

BPA Free 6+ Months Award Winning! Fresh Food For Baby - Less worry about choking Ideal for fruits & veggies Easy Grasp Handle A safe mesh feeder to give your child all the nutrients of real food without the risk of choking - because fresh food from a feeder beats fast food from a jar.  It s the little things. Stuff you should know: Reduces risk of choking on large food pieces Textured, wide handle is easy for baby to grasp Great for any food including:  frozen melon, ice chips, berries, bananas, carrots, chicken and more Snap-Tight Lock prevents handle from opening Top rack dishwasher safe Questions? Call 800-344-BABY or visit munchkininc.com ;

Parece ser um ótimo produto
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk what are recommended things to put in here??
Iss this good for teething babies?
Start your review of Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk!
Product Highlights
I put frozen breastmilk ice cubes in there, which my son loved, but once the ice cube started melting, he began whipping it everywhere.in reviews
when she got older we started to put frozen fruits in it for her and she absolutely loved it! in reviews
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk uploaded by Crystal Z.
Purchased at: Target
I love these especially that they come in a 2 pack! I totally prefer these mesh ones instead of the plastic clear ones I purchased the plastic ones different brand and the fruits kept coming out and I was worried that my baby would choke on a piece of fruit! So I’ve own these in the past with my other kids they loved them too!! Never had I had a problem with these mesh ones! So easy to clean too that’s a plus!! 🙂
Katelynn S.
Erlanger, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk uploaded by Katelynn S.
My baby absolutely loves these , I make breastmilk popsicle and put them inside of this with fruit . He loves these especially when he is teething or on a hot day and needs a cool snack ! I definitely recommend if your baby is always chewing on everything. I love that he can eat real fresh fruit without the fear of him choking on anything.
Julia M.
Burton, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk uploaded by Julia M.
Loved using these with frozen fruit for teething. My son loved it. It does get super messy and isn’t very easy to clean, even in the dishwasher. Will likely still use again.
Melissa B.
Norwich, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
An absolute baby must!! It's a safe way to give fresh fruits and veggies, especially for the ones that insist on doing everything themselves. We put chilled watermelon in it for teething too. It closes well and cleans very easily, just turn it inside out and anything left behind rinses right off and doesn't stain like the original version. I'm on baby number 7 and have used them all starting with the original one 20 years ago and we love this one.
Rosa H.
Hamilton, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk uploaded by Rosa H.
Purchased at: Target
I received as part of my baby registry. We started using Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk for LO when teething. I put some frozen breast milk on it and he loved it. I also introduced watermelon and bananas with the feeder. I would keep trying different fruits.
Angel  F.
Attalla, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk These are so good for teething babies. I like to freeze some fruit and then just give it to my daughter without worrying about choking. Any kind of juicy fruit works well. They’re dishwasher safe.
chelsea H.
When my son would teeth I would fill these with either ice or put his favorite baby food in ice cube trays and put the frozen food in them. He would get a little messy but it was worth it.
Stephanie J.
Susquehanna, PA
I love that I don't have to worry giving my child this product. She enjoyed yummies without having to worry about choking. Yay!
Amanda O.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These were highly recommened by other moms for when teething started. what i dont like is if you dont clean it the right way it is pron to get a lot of mold. but it great to put frozen fruit and ice cubes in it. I dont know if it is 100% recommendable for me.
Martha B.
Enterprise, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
things work out good if the baby is going to learn how to feed itself you can get these and they'll work just fine they are very easy handheld for the product to come out you can put just about anything in it it's not hard on the tip so that way it don't feel like it's hard when they're biting on it I guess like I'm what I'm trying to say is gummy like we found them at Walmart you get a two pack but also you can even try to offline brand once they will work just as fine too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keriann N.
Grovetown, GA
il y a 2 ans
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder - 2pk what are recommended things to put in here??
Anna R. il y a 2 ans
Any fruits and veggies diced up. Gives them the flavor & introduces them to new foods.