BY MUNCHKIN

BPA Free 6+ Months Award Winning! Fresh Food For Baby - Less worry about choking Ideal for fruits & veggies Easy Grasp Handle A safe mesh feeder to give your child all the nutrients of real food without the risk of choking - because fresh food from a feeder beats fast food from a jar.  It s the little things. Stuff you should know: Reduces risk of choking on large food pieces Textured, wide handle is easy for baby to grasp Great for any food including:  frozen melon, ice chips, berries, bananas, carrots, chicken and more Snap-Tight Lock prevents handle from opening Top rack dishwasher safe Questions? Call 800-344-BABY or visit munchkininc.com ; see more...

• Can you put in dishwasher? 2 Answers
  • I saw this in the store but I haven't purchased it yet. What are ...6 Answers
  • How well do these work???1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
  • "I put frozen breastmilk ice cubes in there, which my son loved, but once the ice cube started melting, he began whipping it everywhere." in 6 reviews
  • "when she got older we started to put frozen fruits in it for her and she absolutely loved it! " in 3 reviews
Melissa P.
I bought this for my son because it was highly recommended by other moms. My son was teething pretty bad when his first two teeth came in so I bought some frozen fruit. My son did not like the mesh material one bit though he loved what was in it. It's also a pain in the rear end to clean when it comes to certain things like strawberries. I bought a silicone feeder instead and my son preferred that so much more.
Betty B.
Love these mesh feeders for my baby! We are doing baby-led weaning, but some food is just way too messy and slippery for her to eat with her bare hands. So we put food like avocado (I mean, even I can't pick up an avocado slice with my bare hands!) in the mesh feeder and my baby goes to town on it! Fun! The only thing is that it's a little hard to wash, make sure you rinse off the food right away after use.
Vanessa A.
E Stroudsburg, PA
My daughter is now 28 weeks and eating solids since 5 months and I find these feeders to be perfect for her to get the taste of fresh foods, particularly fruits! She loves chomping away and trying new things! This brand seems to be best for me because it's easy to open and close and clean! I've had others and none are as well put together as these! Highly recommend, especially if your baby is teething!
Gabrielle R.
Columbia, KY
These worked very well with avocado and frozen breast milk. My teething baby loves it so much. Then we tried banana (like it mentions on the packaging!) and it was impossible to clean!! I tried everything to scrub and scald and soak that sucker clean and I finally had to throw it away.
They're cheap and work great with some foods, but I was so aggravated I would not buy again.
Catherine M.
Maquoketa, IA
I love this! It's perfect for teething! I place a bit of fomenting fruit inside and he just goes to town and fees so much better after. It's perfect for tiny hands to hold and he just loves it. My only con is that it's a bit hard to clean, but I would recommend it to any mom with a teething baby, or simply as a way to introduce fruit without the fear of choking.
Kylie C.
These are a necessity for every mom. I loved putting frozen breast milk cubes or frozen fruit in these for my daughter when she was teething and she loved it. We used this for fresh fruits and veggies as well. Especially while out and about or while out at lunch or dinner. They can enjoy "real food" with you, without there being a choking risk!!
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
I would constantly buy this product over and over and over. At the store that I used to work at we would always get this. When my kids were able to eat Foods I would stick very soft fruit in there and they were just munch on it or lick it. Or I would freeze fruit cubes when they were teething and it would help them a lot I love this product
Jessica E.
Antigo, WI
I had bought this for my daughter when she was an infant and she used it a few times and wasn't really into it but i had recently bought it for my 6 month old son and he loves it. I bought mine at walmart for a decent price! Kinda hard to clean tho but i told my fried who has a new born that its a great product.
Jennifer S.
Fresno, CA
At first I hated this product. It was messy and hard to clean. Then I put banana in there and put it in the freezer and it was much better. No mess, still a little hard to clean but my daughter loves it. She's teething and I feel like it soothes her hurting gums so well and keeps her entertained and quiet!!
jasmin t.
My daughter loved these when she was a baby. I saw them at target an thought that it was great way to get my daughter to try different things without trying and just sucking the flavor out. I recommend this for all moms who have baby's. When I have another baby these are on my to get list!! :)
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Does anyone have any tips on cleaning these? I can never seem to get them clean enough.
GerStephanie Y.
Warren, MI
So you would put a piece of fruit of vegetable inside it and it would be good to go? never used one of these before.
Sarah J.
Saint Stephen , SC
I saw this in the store but I haven't purchased it yet. What are the best type of foods to use with it?
Brandie G.
Mars Hill, NC
Still debating on making this purchase. I have a 3 month old who isn't ready for solids yet but will be soon! Any suggestions on it are appreciated!
Christina J.
Dodgeville, MI
Are these hard to clean? Can they rip?