BY MUNCHKIN

BPA Free 6+ Months Award Winning! Fresh Food For Baby - Less worry about choking Ideal for fruits & veggies Easy Grasp Handle A safe mesh feeder to give your child all the nutrients of real food without the risk of choking - because fresh food from a feeder beats fast food from a jar.  It s the little things. Stuff you should know: Reduces risk of choking on large food pieces Textured, wide handle is easy for baby to grasp Great for any food including:  frozen melon, ice chips, berries, bananas, carrots, chicken and more Snap-Tight Lock prevents handle from opening Top rack dishwasher safe Questions? Call 800-344-BABY or visit munchkininc.com ; see more...

• Can you put in dishwasher? 2 Answers
  • I saw this in the store but I haven't purchased it yet. W...6 Answers
  • My baby has no interest in this... At what age did you ha...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I put frozen breastmilk ice cubes in there, which my son loved, but once the ice cube started melting, he began whipping it everywhere." in 6 reviews
  • "when she got older we started to put frozen fruits in it for her and she absolutely loved it! " in 3 reviews
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, 2 ea more...
I really wanted to love these but I just can't.  These feeders were a mess and my daughter ended up with fruit and veggies everywhere.  I should have just followed ma baby led weaning approach from the beginning as it was far less messy than these were.  I also never felt as though I could get the mesh completely clean so we just went ahead and threw these away.
Ashley L.
Marietta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, 1 ea more...
I really like the idea behind these and really wanted to love them because they seemed like they would be really convenient. However, they were just a straight up mess. They just got fruit EVERYWHERE!!! And then trying to clean them was not the easiest task in the world. I would rather just puree baby food than deal with this thing again.
victoria R.
Review for: Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, 2 ea more...
I have a love hate relationship with this. Because although i love the idea of this and i did give my son fruits in here to eat, i also hate it because it is sooooo hard to clean! It just made me so frustrated. But it is a good idea and i did use it a couple of times
Katie S.
Review for: Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, 2 ea more...
I love these for my daughter. Not only is she eating more solid food, but she is also teething and these feeders work wonders for a sore mouth. She loves apple and mango and I love that I can put a chunk of apple or mango in there cold and give her something tasty to chew on and soothe her sore gums. On top of that, a two-pack is super cheap and totally worth it. Highly recommend this for teething babies who are also eating solid foods.
Jordan F.
Union city, Pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, 1 ea more...
I was so excited to get these! I love the idea of putting fruit and veggies inside. I got these from Walmart and they were decent priced. The mesh is hard to clean but well worth it for my family.
Definitely will be buying more!
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I freaked love these things!!! As a breastfeeding mom teething is the biggest subject I get asked questions on. I try to use ice cube trays to put my breastmilk and let them get frozen then put them in the tethers for my son he loves it and can get super messy without hesitation. Luckily my daughter hasn't started teething yet but for future reference I know I'll be able to use these for her no issue!
Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
Review for: Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, 2 ea more...
Both of my kids LOVED these. I loved being able to introduce different fruits and veggies without having to worry about them choking on large pieces. Also great for frozen food when they are teething!!!!
Aimee D.
Blythewood , SC
Review for: Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, 2 ea more...
I got these primarily for putting frozen fruits in to help with teething for my first child. I loved the way they work so much that I’ve started using them with frozen cubes of breast milk for my baby. They are easy to use and easy to clean which is a necessity for any busy parent. These are definitely a great thing to have around.
Natashia S.
Greenville, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I hated this thing more than any other baby product. I used this for my daughter and would put fresh fruits in it for her while teething and they were so hard to clean. I don't think I would buy another one for any future children I may have. It would work better if they were easier to clean out afterwards.
Vaneee 🌹.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter enjoys these. She tried her first fresh fruit through these and loved it and once she began teething she enjoyed using these with ice inside. Although when it comes to cleaning them especially after certain fruits it may be a little hard with some work. But overall my daughter and I love these.
Jennifer W.
Carson City, NV
Does anyone have any tips on cleaning these? I can never seem to get them clean enough.
GerStephanie Y.
Warren, MI
So you would put a piece of fruit of vegetable inside it and it would be good to go? never used one of these before.
Sarah J.
Saint Stephen , SC
I saw this in the store but I haven't purchased it yet. What are the best type of foods to use with it?
Brandie G.
Mars Hill, NC
Still debating on making this purchase. I have a 3 month old who isn't ready for solids yet but will be soon! Any suggestions on it are appreciated!
Christina J.
DODGEVILLE, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are these hard to clean? Can they rip?