Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder

BPA Free 6+ Months Award Winning! Fresh Food For Baby - Less worry about choking Ideal for fruits & veggies Easy Grasp Handle A safe mesh feeder to give your child all the nutrients of real food without the risk of choking - because fresh food from a feeder beats fast food from a jar.  It s the little things. Stuff you should know: Reduces risk of choking on large food pieces Textured, wide handle is easy for baby to grasp Great for any food including:  frozen melon, ice chips, berries, bananas, carrots, chicken and more Snap-Tight Lock prevents handle from opening Top rack dishwasher safe Questions? Call 800-344-BABY or visit munchkininc.com ;

My baby has no interest in this... At what age did you have success using it?
How well do these work???
What is better, this fabric mesh or the plastic? And why?
Start your review of Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder!
Product Highlights
“I put frozen breastmilk ice cubes in there, which my son loved, but once the ice cube started melting, he began whipping it everywhere.” in reviews
“when she got older we started to put frozen fruits in it for her and she absolutely loved it! ” in reviews
Becker, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Two words. Cleaning nightmare. Have fun putting the banana in this and watching it seep everywhere and have them smear it around and then you’re washing a baby, high chair, and extra dishes (speaking from experience people)! This is one of those quirky gift you give a a baby shower that you like and never use because you know it’s a disaster waiting to happen or you use it once (like I wish I never did) and then say never again!
West Columbia, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are great for first introducing solid foods, and I love the idea of it. However, my daughter didn’t care for this thing at all. She would make a disgusted face and spit it out. I think maybe she disliked the mesh texture. Also, I found that these are kind of hard to get clean. Neat product, just not for me.
Chicago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
LOVE that there is a safe way for our little ones to enjoy some fruits and things we eat. I love putting a slice of apple or a cantaloupe square. Some cons are that if it’s a mushy fruit, some of it can get stuck in the inner fabric lining. Other than that, it’s easy to use and my little one loves it too!
Summerfield, NC
Purchased at: Target
These are wonderful for when baby is starting new solids and textures and help prevent choking hazards! It’s easy for baby to grasp. I have it a 4/5 stars only because they can be a pain to clean be used the food gets stuck in the net but I would still recommend and will be using again for child #2
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Target
These are awsome for those just starting out on food. Easy to clean and easy for the baby to hold. My son loved his watermelon and other fruits inside. Definitely worth every penny and super cheap for as much use and enjoyment you will get out of them .
woonsocket
Purchased at: Walmart
My son absolutely loves this especially for frozen food! The only thing that is difficult is cleaning. I always wash a few times in a row before for I feel comfortable that the food is fully out of the fabric of the mesh
San Leandro , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder uploaded by Sophear L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter love this so much! And I love it so much. As a parent you want your kid to get natural juice. So I always put orange in there for her to get pure orange juices. Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder
waterloo
Purchased at: Amazon
Works great to put small food items like pickles, bananas, watermelon and give it to your baby without the fear of them choking. I only wish that it was dishwasher safe because it can’t be a little hard to get some of the food out of the small areas.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these for my daughter. Not only is she eating more solid food, but she is also teething and these feeders work wonders for a sore mouth. She loves apple and mango and I love that I can put a chunk of apple or mango in there cold and give her something tasty to chew on and soothe her sore gums. On top of that, a two-pack is super cheap and totally worth it. Highly recommend this for teething babies who are also eating solid foods.
E Wenatchee, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder uploaded by Marina I.
Love this product. My five month old is really into food so these are just perfect! We put all sorts of stuff in it from icecubes to avocados to Cheerios one time. I would definitely recommend especially if your little one is teething. A little hard for him to hold it himself and stick in mouth but that's okay.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...