Munchkin Formula Dispenser uploaded by Fatima R.

BY MUNCHKIN

There's no need to lug around a large container of powdered formula when you and baby are out and about. Munchkin makes on-the-go bottle feeding easy with this smartly designed Formula Dispenser. To prevent spillovers from compartment to compartment when you pour, this dispenser is designed with a flexible seal to keep your carefully measured formula in one place.

Each dispenser allows for quick and easy access to your pre-measured formula. Works great with baby cereals as well. So you can have baby's meal perfectly prepared wherever you are.

Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love my formula dispenser! I received one from my baby shower and I already had one that a family member gave to me. They come in handy so much. They hold enough for 3 bottles and you can put however many ounces you want in each compartment. I highly recommend them!
Lindsey C.
I've used these for all of my children. I loved them. I love that I can just throw them in the diaper bag. They are super affordable. They are easy to clean. Best thing for a mom on the go. When the kids got older I used it for snacks for them. Like Cheerios and small stuff like that.
💕 J.
This is great for on the go feeding! Small and useful! Easy to get into the bottle and takes up less space than brining the giant can! Comes in several colors and dishwasher safe! Loved having this! Plus it’s cheap!
Breana N.
Paulina, LA
This is a lifesaver! No more trying to measure formula in the middle of the night or on the go, you dont have to carry that big formula can. Just premeasure and go!
candice d.
Oakley, CA
We have this and used with both of my son's. when you need to poor a bottle on the quick!! Or even when your or on the go this is perfect. You can measure out how many scoops you need and have three bottles ready! it's easy to throw in your purse or bag. It's fool proof. Only thing I say is a downfall; is making sure the dial is on one single slot so none of the formula goes into another bay during movement.
sol Q.
I got this product on my baby shower and let me tell you it’s definitely a life saver, my baby used to drink soy milk which i had to utilize this product to separate her formula and I loved it. I do recommend to have this on your diaper bag/ backpack 🎒 on the go and it’s easy to dispense formula onto your babies bottle.
Cecilia T.
Pharr, TX
Formula dispensers always come in handy the first year of your babies life! I used this one and it was so convenient for me and my daughter especially when we weren't at home. Fits nicely in diaper bags too! You WILL need one of these when you have a baby.
Stephanie  s.
Williamsport , Md
Good for in the middle of the night, on the go, or in the car. Quick, easy, and no mess. I usually end up spilling formula everywhere when I open the can, so this is really nice. Good for when your in a rush, you don't have to measure it out, it's pre~measured
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
I love this dispenser it’s great for on the go all you have to do is put some formula in each section and bring a water bottle on the go and its simple and fast
chante k.
Chicago Illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked these little dispensers. I ended up using them once I started breastfeeding and these were perfect to use for dispensing my son's formula.