BY MUNCHKIN

Make learning more fun for little girl with munchkin bath learning toy pack. This pack has vocabulary cards, floating letters and numbers and other bath time toys. Theyre made of foam and float in the bath tub. These kids learning toys introduce your baby to shapes and colors. Their compact size makes them travel friendly. Includes 60 pieces. see more...

Jenni  P.
Portland, OR
Can't wait to use these for my girl when she is older my son loves to play with them. Of couste he loves to bit on them and they hold up good! And when wet they stick to the bath wall making it fun to make words! The picture ones are nice and vibrant making my son excited to tell me when is on them! These are a must for making bath time long and more fun they are classic toys which I love!
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
My daughter has these and plays with them each time she had a bath. The foam pieces are so easy to dry off and we've had no issues with mold. It's fun to stick them to the sides of the bath tub and have her learn objects, shapes and numbers. I definitely recommend these for fun in the tub.
Heather M.
My daughter loves to play with these in the bathtub. They stick well to the wall, and are fun and educational at the same time. She has been learning her letters and numbers.
Taryn D.
Roseville, CA
My 16-month-old daughter absolutely loves playing with these in the bathtub. I would recommend these to anybody looking for a fun and educational bath toy!
Marlie M.
Chattanooga, TN
So much fun for little ones in the tub. My daughter has the bath tub covered! She loves spelling with the letters in the tub.
Kimberly W.
Grants Pass, OR
These are awesome. My kids love them. They float & stick to the walls of the tub. They make bath time fun & educational.
Alexandra F.
Victorville, CA
Amazing.!!!!!! easy bath toys for the lil once but they can learn and play at the same time. easy drying and storing
Symone K.
Toronto
This was a fun way to teach my little ones their language and literacy while having a bubble bath.
Kayla o.
Lake forest, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So cute and fun. They're great for bath time. They can stick to the wall Of the bath tub
Stephanie M.
Sebewaing, MI
Excellent learning tool if you have kids trying to remember their ABC's and 1,2,3's!