BY MUNCHKIN

Flip Straw Cup, 4pk Munchkin's line of Click Lock Cups are just right because they just CLICK. These cups feature a simple click-and-lock lid to securely close for a leak proof seal - guaranteed. Parents will see, hear and feel the cup lock, so they have triple assurance against dribbles and drips. Features: Click Lock leak-proof design Soft, flexible spill-proof straw BPA and phthalate free Top rack dishwasher safe 12+ months see more...

Buy on Walmart
Christine B.
Cleveland, GA
These are my favorite straw cups to buy for my son and he loves them too! They seem alot easier for him to deink from then other straw cups we have tried out. Hardly ever spills anything! However I did give it 4 starts only because they are annoying to take apart and clean.
Leandra T.
These are my favorite cups to buy for my daughter, I just wish they were easier to clean and take apart! They do their job, and very rarely does she spill anything. I wouldn’t recommend them if your child chews on straws, my daughter does and we have to buy new ones frequently
Isabel M.
East Lansing, MI
Anything kitchen is always exciting. We love these at our house for convenience. For on the go smoothies and iced coffees. I will buy again and again as needed. We have one for everyone in the family to use. Love the colors and style. Certainly recommend.
Stephanie H.
Chesapeake, VA
We have several of these and they've held up pretty well for more than a year with heavy use. They're now starting to leak a bit so I think it's time to replace them.
The only problem with the design is that my toddler can't flip the straw up on his own. But he sure can close it! Meaning, he brings it to me every few minutes to reopen it.
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
If your child can drink from a straw these are pretty handy. My son is lazy so he would lay down with other silly cups instead of holding them up. So this helped us prevent leaks that way.
Ashley E.
Edmond , OK
We love the munchkin non flip top cups but these are awful! Most of the time, you can't even get the liquid to come out of the straw!
Catarina K.
Carlisle, PA
I really didn't like these cups too much. They leaked a lot at least for me they did.
Carly K.
Oakdale, Ca
They leak. They leak up through the straw or around the kid. Not my favorite.