BY MUNCHKIN

Your child will love to explore new cuisine when she gets to use the dora the explorer dining set by munchkin. This adorable kids' dinner set includes a divided plate, bowl, spoon and fork all featuring the lovable character dora. This kids' dish set is bpa-free and dishwasher-safe for easy clean up. For kids 3 years and up. see more...

Alice M.
Welsh, LA
I bought this for my kids about two Years ago. I wouldn't recommend putting the bowls and plates in the dishwasher. The plastic eventually peeled off of them within a year. The plastic they are made out of are very sturdy. None are broke or cracked. The spoons and forks are still doing great. I WOULD recommend this product!!
Alesia T.
Kids love these! & they seem to last FOREVER!! Great for travel and encouraging little ones to learn to use their utensils :)
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
My nephew and my niece
And thay will love it so much
And so much better and have
A bather set thing we had as
A kid.
Jacinda P.
These are very durable and dishwasher safe. Durability has improved over the years. Good characters too!
emily a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are so good and they last. It make my daughter enjoy eating. And very durable
D B.
These dishes are fabulous for any Dora fan!! Easy to clean, don't fade quickly, my granddaughters love these dishes!!
Dawn S.
Piedmont, SC
Grandkids love these very durable and they love the characters on them makes them happy then I'm happy to.