BY MUNCHKIN

Storing diaper-changing gear has never been easier thanks to the munchkin diaper change organizer. This changing table organizer easily attaches to a crib, door or changing table with adjustable hook and latch fasteners. The baby changing organizer features 8 storage pockets of various sizes, perfect for all of baby's essentials. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Crystal D.
Bronx, NY
Lots of places to hold everything except i had to modify mine. When hanging, it always slumped, so my wipe box would always be on the edge of falling. I had makeshift a frame out of cardboard for inside the diaper compartment to keep it upright.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
I got one of these at my baby shower. I love it I keep it in my living room by the couch so I have everything I need to change diapers when I'm not by the babies room.
Cody B.
Oceanside, CA
It's a great concept and design, but it sags and sinks in certain areas when it's hanging up. I wish it was a little more durable. The construction of it needs work.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, Wa
I love this organizer! It made everything so easy to find and it made things a lot less cluttered. I will definitely be using this again with my next baby.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Awesome organizer I put on the side of my changing table so it's close. Lots of room to store stuff and easy access to the diapers and wipes.
Brenda M.
Liked how it looked and organized pretty good but couldn't put much in it because the velcro would come undone so it would fall
Kayli C.
Dawson Spgs, KY
So useful to have everything in one spot! It makes emergency changes a breeze and after bath time super easy and quick!!
Mya S.
Wyoming, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
One thing a expecting parent should get! Helps organize things and make the process much faster with less hassle!
Teecarra M.
St. joseph
This is the best organizer ever , and it holds everything, diapers, wipes , hand sanitizer and changing pad , I love it , it helps keeps the baby area tidy and it's not bulky to get in the way ! A must have especially for those cramped for space