BY MUNCHKIN

Kids get the best seat in the house with this potty pal. It s contoured, it s comfy, and oh so nice for little bottoms. The handles are adjustable for different size kids and offer security when seated.  The one-piece cushion with a deflector shield is very easy to clean and has feet for stand up storage.  This is sure to be the most popular seat in the house. Adjustable, contoured, & cushioned for kids of all sizes Adjustable handles Soft & secure No gap design Fits most standard toilet seats A comfortable potty seat with adjustable, easy-grip handles-you may have more trouble getting your child off this seat than on it. It s the little things™ Ideal for 12+ months Patent pending Colors Shipped will vary ; 800.344.BABY see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "The handles give little ones something to hold onto so they don't feel like they are going to fall in." in 2 reviews
  • "Personally not a huge fan of this type of potty chair especially for boys... My son pees everywhere, over the top of the seat, so we do not use it anymore" in 1 review
  • "Just need help training!" in 1 review
Ale B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Mother inlaw bought two of these, one for her home and one for our home at the time when we were potty training my daughter. It was perfect and we still have it to this day and now we are using it for our baby boy. Great buy!
Kari L.
FLINT, MI
My mother-in-law had this for her home (after the Cars Potty seat was thrown away), and we weren't fans.  Again, the seat was too large for a standard toilet seat, so it was tilted and would wobble, and honestly, I didn't feel safe having him use it.  She ended up getting him a small potty after this, which was quite useful, but now he can use the normal toilet so hey.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
I found that this was much easier to potty train than buying those other potties. I liked how it was small amd didnt take up much space and could be taken apart for easy and thorough cleaning.
Kassi C.
Manchester, IA
Although the ones with designs do tend to drug kids more attention I like this one because I bought it with my son and now I can use it with my daughter I absolutely love this
Elizabeth M.
Raymore, MO
Easy to use with no mess to clean up like when u use a potty chair. Convenient with multiple people sharing the same bathroom. Just simply set on the toilet seat and take it off when u are done. The handles give little ones something to hold onto so they don't feel like they are going to fall in.
I have the Princess themed seat and my daughter loves it. Its cushioned so much that it doesn't hurt your child's bottom and the handles on the side are perfect so that your child can grip them to provide them safety and yourself some relief.
Amanda R.
WOONSOCKET
We have the baseball themed seat, and I love how it goes right on the "big" potty, and can come off just as easily. The seat itself is easy to wipe down, and store away. I also like the handles and how they are adjustable.
Katie C.
Towson, MD
This product is great for children who are ready to take the next step in potty training! A secured seat which helps the child use the bathroom is a must have product.
Heather S.
Somerset, KY
Tami A.
Love the seat, love the handles. They make it easier for little ones to stay on the seat. Just need help training!
What theme did you get for your child? They have some of the most variety I have seen!
Caroline M.
Batatais
Where do you sell in Brazil?