BY MUNCHKIN

Find Bottle Cleaning And Organization at Target.com! Even if you prefer to do your bottle washing routine by hand, running baby bottles and feeding accessories through the dishwasher from time to time ensures an extra deep, hygienic clean. But if you hate digging around to grab fallen nipples, valves and straws, the Munchkin Deluxe Dishwasher Basket is your new best friend. This handy dishwasher caddy can hold up to 14 standard nipples, 4 straws, and a basketful of small bottle parts and accessories, so you don't have to worry about your little one's pacifiers going the way of lost socks in the dryer. The Deluxe Dishwasher Basket has a patented straw cleaning rack on the. Color: None. see more...

Miriam K.
Madison
This might be the best purchase I made! Every dishwasher load I have to wash some kind of bottle or pumping parts. Most pieces are so small they would get thrown around or lost in the dishwasher. This basket keeps them in one place and lets them get clean! All of my pieces fit into this basket well. I plan on buying a second one of these once my son starts going to daycare and doing more bottle feedings.
Tiffany B.
I purchased this basket hoping it would be big enough to hold the washable parts my breast pump but it turned out to be too small.  I still use it for the smaller pieces (which are easier to loose track of) so it is still nice to keep them all together.  I wish it were larger and I also wish the hinge didn't pop apart so easily.
Madeline W.
Temple, TX
So I like this product because it has the two separate compartments... and can go right into the dishwasher. The lid is easy to latch - and it stays that way. It doesn’t hold as many as you would think but it still gets the job done.
Nichole F.
Lansing, MI
This is great! Keeps all bottle parts (or pump parts) in a nice basket so they don't float around or end up melting on the heat element. Makes it so much easier to wash pacifiers and they're sanitized when you use the high temp setting on your washer. I never lose parts and not using a brush when washing by hand prevents tiny scratches on the nipples and prevents bacteria growth!
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Easy way to clean and separate bottle parts in dishwasher. Bought at target, and I can't believe how cheap it is considering most baby products are crazy expensive.
Billie C.
Chilhowie, VA
Are great to put small bottle parts and paci's in the dishwasher and not have to worry about them falling to the bottom during a cycle. Don't really use them much anymore because I feel my dishwasher just doesn't get my baby's bottles clean enough.
Kalin W.
Irwin, PA
Perfect solution for putting nipples, pacifiers and other baby stuff in the dishwasher!
Alexandria S.
Cannington
I use this every time I start my dishwasher wether it’s for bottles, sippy or straw cups. You definitely can’t over load it though as the nipples (or what ever is in the top) won’t get a good clean. There are little straw holders on the side which I think it brilliant. All around this is a great product that doesn’t take up a lot of room in your dishwasher.
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
This is great! Keeps all the small parts separate from everything else in the dishwasher!