Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit
Photos (2)
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Sedro Woolley, WA

Waste of money. Not very quick, always had the smell of burning when it was full of water. We barely used it, and wouldn't recommend it at all! Never had a good temperature, too hot or not hot enough..
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Murfreesboro, TN

This product is useful if you want the alternative to warming the bottle in the microwave. It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby. The pacifier basket is cute at first, but once I used it, I realized that it would be so much quicker and as efficient to just go to the sink and wash the binky by hand. Also, the steam chamber gets filthy quickly from built up dirt and steam. If you let it accumulate too much it is a pain to scrub. In a nutshell, the warmer does the job as long as you use it properly!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Orrville, OH

I have used this product with both of my children. I love it. I like the fact that is has a water holder that you can fill up and have ready for the next bottle. My warmer the light at the bottom went out but it still functions.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Raleigh, NC

This warms the bottle up but leaves the outside of the bottle hot to the touch. You definitely have to shake it and give it a moment to cool down. Also, it seemed that even though we were warming the same amount, sometimes we had to warm it longer and sometime less. We ended up keeping a pitcher of filtered water on the counter that was always at room temperature and used that to make up his bottles.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA

This leaves the outside of bottles pretty hot so you still have to check if the milk is at the right temperature. It also leaves a burnt smell sometimes after use. It's one of the lower end priced bottle warmers so I didn't expect too much.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.

This is the only proper way of warming a bottle. The microwave isn't good to use not only is it bad for any one to use daily but it can get very hot very fast and you might burn little ones mouth. Be careful and this cost less then 20 dollars.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

This is such a great product. It's convenient for warming bottles. I did find it somewhat difficult to clean at times.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

Quick and easy, small and convenient. Knocked it a star just because every now and then it seems to overheat a bottle. But 8/10 times it's the perfect temp.
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA

I really like this and my son seems to do fine with it. However it doesn't seem to warm the bottles evenly.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Omaha, NE

I have this next to my bed for middle of the night feedings. I have water pre measured out so when my daughter wakes up I have to grab a bottle out of the fridge and put it in the warmer. It's quick and easy esp when it's 2am and your super tired...be careful not to put to much water or the bottle gets too hot. Also be careful of the steam that comes out the top.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
Haley K.
St. Catharines

Is this product really worth it?

Join Now