Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Mollie C.Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Renee C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit see more...

• Is this product really worth it? 1 Answers
  • Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "youre better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your babys milk is the perfect temperature." in 2 reviews
  • "It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby." in 1 review
  • "I thought this was awesome but after the first time I gave it away." in 1 review
  • "I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump." in 1 review
  • "I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk." in 1 review
Gia C.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
I like the design, but it doesn't exactly work. My bottles come out either too hot or too cold, rarely the right temp. Like others have said it gets dirty really fast and smells really gross. I plan on getting a different brand, maybe a Tommee Tippee.
Antrell K.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I've used this with both children. Being able to warm a bottle in the middle of the night, warm a jar of food and sterilize a pacifier was a life saver. And didn't take up to much counter space.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Merrill, WI
I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump. I absolutely loved this product!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Ephrata, PA
This bottle warmer is nice & small so it can easily sit on any counter top without being in the way. It also conveniently stores the measuring tool within it's self and beeps when a bottle is done. It heats bottles quickly (In about 2 minutes from the fridge, less if the bottle is already room temp) and 99% of the time it heats them to the PERFECT temp! I also really love how it comes with the smaller basket to sanitize nipples & pacifiers (does that quickly as well). But I do have some issues with this bottle warmer. 1) It get's dirty (and I mean DIRTY & smelly) WAY to quickly. My hungry 9 week old doesn't care if the bottle warmer is too dirty to use in the middle of the night! I'd like to see it stay cleaner longer and give me one less thing to worry about! 2) The instructions are not very good. It really only covers larger bottles which when my daughter was first born, was too much food for me to heat for her at once. It also directs you to put just a little to much water than you really need, so you have to play around with how much your putting in the chamber. 3) It's not very large, so depending on what bottles you are using, they may not fit (like my Lansinoh Moma bottles). All in all, it works well, but could use some improvements.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert
This is just a big waste of money. you're better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your baby's milk is the perfect temperature. otherwise, you have this bottle warmer as an extra thing to clean out constantly. from the water boiling and steaming, it leaves it brown and nasty and it STINKS! in a glass bottle it warms milk fast but definitely not with plastic bottles. it seems like it takes forever.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Rumford, ME
This product was purchased by a family member. I would have never bought it for myself but my husband and I used it while my son was a newborn. I thought the warming up time was a little long. It also became burnt like on the bottom of the warmer and had to be cleaned often. We never used the basket or used it to warm food. Its not a large product but I felt like it was a waste to keep on my counter especially to plug it in. I would not bother using this product for my next child.
Christina C.
Christina C.
It works well enough to warm up his bottles, but I've noticed the bottom of my bottles are getting rough from the heat/water. I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Marshfield, WI
The bottom gets a bit rough with water/heat. My bottles either got to warm or not warm enough. Waste of money.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Waste of money. Not very quick, always had the smell of burning when it was full of water. We barely used it, and wouldn't recommend it at all! Never had a good temperature, too hot or not hot enough..
Linda D.
Linda D.
St Albert , AB
Works great and is quick and eSy to use. Downside is that the outside of the bottles get very hot so you have to be extra careful not to burn baby with them. Still a product I would recommend for people who pay attention and are careful.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
Haley K.
St. Catharines
Is this product really worth it?