Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Mollie C.Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Renee C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "youre better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your babys milk is the perfect temperature." in 2 reviews
  • "It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby." in 1 review
  • "I thought this was awesome but after the first time I gave it away." in 1 review
  • "I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump." in 1 review
  • "I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk." in 1 review
Antrell K.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I've used this with both children. Being able to warm a bottle in the middle of the night, warm a jar of food and sterilize a pacifier was a life saver. And didn't take up to much counter space.
Gia C.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
I like the design, but it doesn't exactly work. My bottles come out either too hot or too cold, rarely the right temp. Like others have said it gets dirty really fast and smells really gross. I plan on getting a different brand, maybe a Tommee Tippee.
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
I really like this and my son seems to do fine with it. However it doesn't seem to warm the bottles evenly.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Omaha, NE
I have this next to my bed for middle of the night feedings. I have water pre measured out so when my daughter wakes up I have to grab a bottle out of the fridge and put it in the warmer. It's quick and easy esp when it's 2am and your super tired...be careful not to put to much water or the bottle gets too hot. Also be careful of the steam that comes out the top.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is useful if you want the alternative to warming the bottle in the microwave. It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby. The pacifier basket is cute at first, but once I used it, I realized that it would be so much quicker and as efficient to just go to the sink and wash the binky by hand. Also, the steam chamber gets filthy quickly from built up dirt and steam. If you let it accumulate too much it is a pain to scrub. In a nutshell, the warmer does the job as long as you use it properly!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Orrville, OH
I have used this product with both of my children. I love it. I like the fact that is has a water holder that you can fill up and have ready for the next bottle. My warmer the light at the bottom went out but it still functions.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Ephrata, PA
This bottle warmer is nice & small so it can easily sit on any counter top without being in the way. It also conveniently stores the measuring tool within it's self and beeps when a bottle is done. It heats bottles quickly (In about 2 minutes from the fridge, less if the bottle is already room temp) and 99% of the time it heats them to the PERFECT temp! I also really love how it comes with the smaller basket to sanitize nipples & pacifiers (does that quickly as well). But I do have some issues with this bottle warmer. 1) It get's dirty (and I mean DIRTY & smelly) WAY to quickly. My hungry 9 week old doesn't care if the bottle warmer is too dirty to use in the middle of the night! I'd like to see it stay cleaner longer and give me one less thing to worry about! 2) The instructions are not very good. It really only covers larger bottles which when my daughter was first born, was too much food for me to heat for her at once. It also directs you to put just a little to much water than you really need, so you have to play around with how much your putting in the chamber. 3) It's not very large, so depending on what bottles you are using, they may not fit (like my Lansinoh Moma bottles). All in all, it works well, but could use some improvements.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
This is such a great product. It's convenient for warming bottles. I did find it somewhat difficult to clean at times.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
This is the only proper way of warming a bottle. The microwave isn't good to use not only is it bad for any one to use daily but it can get very hot very fast and you might burn little ones mouth. Be careful and this cost less then 20 dollars.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Quesnel , BC
Works great and is quick and eSy to use. Downside is that the outside of the bottles get very hot so you have to be extra careful not to burn baby with them. Still a product I would recommend for people who pay attention and are careful.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
Haley K.
St. Catharines
Is this product really worth it?