Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Mollie C.Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Renee C.

BY MUNCHKIN #8 in Bottle Warmers

Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit see more...

• Is this product really worth it? 2 Answers
  • Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "youre better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your babys milk is the perfect temperature." in 2 reviews
  • "It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby." in 1 review
  • "I thought this was awesome but after the first time I gave it away." in 1 review
  • "I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk." in 1 review
  • "I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump." in 1 review
Sara H.
Merrill, WI
I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump. I absolutely loved this product!
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
This leaves the outside of bottles pretty hot so you still have to check if the milk is at the right temperature. It also leaves a burnt smell sometimes after use. It's one of the lower end priced bottle warmers so I didn't expect too much.
Crystal A.
This is the only proper way of warming a bottle. The microwave isn't good to use not only is it bad for any one to use daily but it can get very hot very fast and you might burn little ones mouth. Be careful and this cost less then 20 dollars.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Need to use more water than specified, and leaves the outside of my smaller bottles to hot to touch. It works great with some bottles, but not so well with my AVENT ones. Which is the ones my Baby likes the best
Nichole E.
Vancouver, WA
Definitely convenient for my new born, although I wish it had an ON/OFF switch instead of automatically shutting off when water burns away or unplugging it. But helpful when warming up his bottles.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD
I've used this with both children. Being able to warm a bottle in the middle of the night, warm a jar of food and sterilize a pacifier was a life saver. And didn't take up to much counter space.
Danielle B.
Orrville, OH
I have used this product with both of my children. I love it. I like the fact that is has a water holder that you can fill up and have ready for the next bottle. My warmer the light at the bottom went out but it still functions.
Christina C.
It works well enough to warm up his bottles, but I've noticed the bottom of my bottles are getting rough from the heat/water. I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk.
Taylor K.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Waste of money. Not very quick, always had the smell of burning when it was full of water. We barely used it, and wouldn't recommend it at all! Never had a good temperature, too hot or not hot enough..
Stephanie W.
Quick and easy, small and convenient. Knocked it a star just because every now and then it seems to overheat a bottle. But 8/10 times it's the perfect temp.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
St. Catharines
Is this product really worth it?