Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit
Photos (2)
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Orrville, OH

I have used this product with both of my children. I love it. I like the fact that is has a water holder that you can fill up and have ready for the next bottle. My warmer the light at the bottom went out but it still functions.
Christina C.
Christina C.

It works well enough to warm up his bottles, but I've noticed the bottom of my bottles are getting rough from the heat/water. I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Sedro Woolley, WA

Waste of money. Not very quick, always had the smell of burning when it was full of water. We barely used it, and wouldn't recommend it at all! Never had a good temperature, too hot or not hot enough..
Christine M.
Christine M.

I thought this was awesome but after the first time I gave it away. It leaves brown hard water stains after steaming. It doesn't certain sized bottles and it only holds 2-3 pacifiers depending on size.
Antrell K.
Antrell K.
Germantown, MD

I've used this with both children. Being able to warm a bottle in the middle of the night, warm a jar of food and sterilize a pacifier was a life saver. And didn't take up to much counter space.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.

The bottom gets a bit rough with water/heat. My bottles either got to warm or not warm enough. Waste of money.
Megan P.
Megan P.

I really like this product! It is easy to use and much better than the traditional ways.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?

Join Now