Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit
Photos (2)
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Bluffs, IA

The speed of this warmer is pretty fantastic especially at 3 am when your baby is screaming for milk. But the temperature is never the same. Also it builds up lime quickly and often on the bottom.
Lyndsay D.
Lyndsay D.

Bought this thinking it was a great idea and that it would be helpful, but ended up returning it because it was more of an inconvenience and waste of money.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.

This is such a great product. It's convenient for warming bottles. I did find it somewhat difficult to clean at times.
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Ephrata, PA

This bottle warmer is nice & small so it can easily sit on any counter top without being in the way. It also conveniently stores the measuring tool within it's self and beeps when a bottle is done. It heats bottles quickly (In about 2 minutes from the fridge, less if the bottle is already room temp) and 99% of the time it heats them to the PERFECT temp! I also really love how it comes with the smaller basket to sanitize nipples & pacifiers (does that quickly as well). But I do have some issues with this bottle warmer. 1) It get's dirty (and I mean DIRTY & smelly) WAY to quickly. My hungry 9 week old doesn't care if the bottle warmer is too dirty to use in the middle of the night! I'd like to see it stay cleaner longer and give me one less thing to worry about! 2) The instructions are not very good. It really only covers larger bottles which when my daughter was first born, was too much food for me to heat for her at once. It also directs you to put just a little to much water than you really need, so you have to play around with how much your putting in the chamber. 3) It's not very large, so depending on what bottles you are using, they may not fit (like my Lansinoh Moma bottles). All in all, it works well, but could use some improvements.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Murfreesboro, TN

This product is useful if you want the alternative to warming the bottle in the microwave. It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby. The pacifier basket is cute at first, but once I used it, I realized that it would be so much quicker and as efficient to just go to the sink and wash the binky by hand. Also, the steam chamber gets filthy quickly from built up dirt and steam. If you let it accumulate too much it is a pain to scrub. In a nutshell, the warmer does the job as long as you use it properly!
Gia C.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY

I like the design, but it doesn't exactly work. My bottles come out either too hot or too cold, rarely the right temp. Like others have said it gets dirty really fast and smells really gross. I plan on getting a different brand, maybe a Tommee Tippee.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Merrill, WI

I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump. I absolutely loved this product!
kayla h.
kayla h.
Rumford, ME

This product was purchased by a family member. I would have never bought it for myself but my husband and I used it while my son was a newborn. I thought the warming up time was a little long. It also became burnt like on the bottom of the warmer and had to be cleaned often. We never used the basket or used it to warm food. Its not a large product but I felt like it was a waste to keep on my counter especially to plug it in. I would not bother using this product for my next child.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Mt Sterling, KY

This is just a big waste of money. you're better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your baby's milk is the perfect temperature. otherwise, you have this bottle warmer as an extra thing to clean out constantly. from the water boiling and steaming, it leaves it brown and nasty and it STINKS! in a glass bottle it warms milk fast but definitely not with plastic bottles. it seems like it takes forever.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Omaha, NE

I have this next to my bed for middle of the night feedings. I have water pre measured out so when my daughter wakes up I have to grab a bottle out of the fridge and put it in the warmer. It's quick and easy esp when it's 2am and your super tired...be careful not to put to much water or the bottle gets too hot. Also be careful of the steam that comes out the top.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?

Join Now