Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit
Photos (2)
Lyndsay D.
Lyndsay D.
Bought this thinking it was a great idea and that it would be helpful, but ended up returning it because it was more of an inconvenience and waste of money.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
This leaves the outside of bottles pretty hot so you still have to check if the milk is at the right temperature. It also leaves a burnt smell sometimes after use. It's one of the lower end priced bottle warmers so I didn't expect too much.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Raleigh, NC
This warms the bottle up but leaves the outside of the bottle hot to the touch. You definitely have to shake it and give it a moment to cool down. Also, it seemed that even though we were warming the same amount, sometimes we had to warm it longer and sometime less. We ended up keeping a pitcher of filtered water on the counter that was always at room temperature and used that to make up his bottles.
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Waste of money. Not very quick, always had the smell of burning when it was full of water. We barely used it, and wouldn't recommend it at all! Never had a good temperature, too hot or not hot enough..
Marshfield, WI
The bottom gets a bit rough with water/heat. My bottles either got to warm or not warm enough. Waste of money.
Christina C.
Christina C.
It works well enough to warm up his bottles, but I've noticed the bottom of my bottles are getting rough from the heat/water. I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk.
kayla h.
kayla h.
Rumford, ME
This product was purchased by a family member. I would have never bought it for myself but my husband and I used it while my son was a newborn. I thought the warming up time was a little long. It also became burnt like on the bottom of the warmer and had to be cleaned often. We never used the basket or used it to warm food. Its not a large product but I felt like it was a waste to keep on my counter especially to plug it in. I would not bother using this product for my next child.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is just a big waste of money. you're better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your baby's milk is the perfect temperature. otherwise, you have this bottle warmer as an extra thing to clean out constantly. from the water boiling and steaming, it leaves it brown and nasty and it STINKS! in a glass bottle it warms milk fast but definitely not with plastic bottles. it seems like it takes forever.
Jan. 13, 2017, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket, 1 ea
Quick and easy, small and convenient. Knocked it a star just because every now and then it seems to overheat a bottle. But 8/10 times it's the perfect temp.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Merrill, WI
I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump. I absolutely loved this product!
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
Haley K.
St. Catharines
Is this product really worth it?