Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Mollie C.Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Renee C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit see more...

• Is this product really worth it? 1 Answers
  • Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "youre better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your babys milk is the perfect temperature." in 2 reviews
  • "It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby." in 1 review
  • "I thought this was awesome but after the first time I gave it away." in 1 review
  • "I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump." in 1 review
  • "I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk." in 1 review
Lyndsay D.
Lyndsay D.
Bought this thinking it was a great idea and that it would be helpful, but ended up returning it because it was more of an inconvenience and waste of money.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Quick and easy, small and convenient. Knocked it a star just because every now and then it seems to overheat a bottle. But 8/10 times it's the perfect temp.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Raleigh, NC
This warms the bottle up but leaves the outside of the bottle hot to the touch. You definitely have to shake it and give it a moment to cool down. Also, it seemed that even though we were warming the same amount, sometimes we had to warm it longer and sometime less. We ended up keeping a pitcher of filtered water on the counter that was always at room temperature and used that to make up his bottles.
Kimberly T.
Kimberly T.
Hoschton, GA
This leaves the outside of bottles pretty hot so you still have to check if the milk is at the right temperature. It also leaves a burnt smell sometimes after use. It's one of the lower end priced bottle warmers so I didn't expect too much.
Crystal A.
Crystal A.
This is the only proper way of warming a bottle. The microwave isn't good to use not only is it bad for any one to use daily but it can get very hot very fast and you might burn little ones mouth. Be careful and this cost less then 20 dollars.
Tiffany G.
Tiffany G.
This is such a great product. It's convenient for warming bottles. I did find it somewhat difficult to clean at times.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Orrville, OH
I have used this product with both of my children. I love it. I like the fact that is has a water holder that you can fill up and have ready for the next bottle. My warmer the light at the bottom went out but it still functions.
Kylie N.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake, WA
I really like this and my son seems to do fine with it. However it doesn't seem to warm the bottles evenly.
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is useful if you want the alternative to warming the bottle in the microwave. It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby. The pacifier basket is cute at first, but once I used it, I realized that it would be so much quicker and as efficient to just go to the sink and wash the binky by hand. Also, the steam chamber gets filthy quickly from built up dirt and steam. If you let it accumulate too much it is a pain to scrub. In a nutshell, the warmer does the job as long as you use it properly!
Katie P.
Katie P.
Omaha, NE
I have this next to my bed for middle of the night feedings. I have water pre measured out so when my daughter wakes up I have to grab a bottle out of the fridge and put it in the warmer. It's quick and easy esp when it's 2am and your super tired...be careful not to put to much water or the bottle gets too hot. Also be careful of the steam that comes out the top.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
Haley K.
St. Catharines
Is this product really worth it?