Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Mollie C.Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Renee C.

BY MUNCHKIN #8 in Bottle Warmers

Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit see more...

• Is this product really worth it? 1 Answers
  • Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?2 Answers
Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket
  • "youre better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your babys milk is the perfect temperature." in 2 reviews
  • "I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump." in 1 review
  • "It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby." in 1 review
  • "I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk." in 1 review
  • "I thought this was awesome but after the first time I gave it away." in 1 review
samantha b.
I liked mine, but they take forever to warn up. They fall apart easily when you pick them up. Once it gets warm, it heats the bottle pretty quick. Not something I would say is a must.
kayla h.
Rumford, ME
This product was purchased by a family member. I would have never bought it for myself but my husband and I used it while my son was a newborn. I thought the warming up time was a little long. It also became burnt like on the bottom of the warmer and had to be cleaned often. We never used the basket or used it to warm food. Its not a large product but I felt like it was a waste to keep on my counter especially to plug it in. I would not bother using this product for my next child.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is just a big waste of money. you're better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your baby's milk is the perfect temperature. otherwise, you have this bottle warmer as an extra thing to clean out constantly. from the water boiling and steaming, it leaves it brown and nasty and it STINKS! in a glass bottle it warms milk fast but definitely not with plastic bottles. it seems like it takes forever.
Renee C.
The bottle warmer is great for quickly heating up bottles for our little one. Over time, however, bits of the black heating element have come off and stick to the bottle and the inside of the bottle compartment. Once cleaned, it takes about 1 week for it to start again. Very functional (we still use it) but must be cleaned a lot.
Luz G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It helped me a lot at 2 am with my first baby because by the second you get the hang of it. It does warm the bottles super quick, I never used the basket to clean the pacifiers, it does accumulate build up if you don't clean it often or properly, I let it soak overnight with vinegar to get rid of it.
Jennifer S.
Raleigh, NC
This warms the bottle up but leaves the outside of the bottle hot to the touch. You definitely have to shake it and give it a moment to cool down. Also, it seemed that even though we were warming the same amount, sometimes we had to warm it longer and sometime less. We ended up keeping a pitcher of filtered water on the counter that was always at room temperature and used that to make up his bottles.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The speed of this warmer is pretty fantastic especially at 3 am when your baby is screaming for milk. But the temperature is never the same. Also it builds up lime quickly and often on the bottom.
Katie P.
Omaha, NE
I have this next to my bed for middle of the night feedings. I have water pre measured out so when my daughter wakes up I have to grab a bottle out of the fridge and put it in the warmer. It's quick and easy esp when it's 2am and your super tired...be careful not to put to much water or the bottle gets too hot. Also be careful of the steam that comes out the top.
Gia C.
Huntington, NY
I like the design, but it doesn't exactly work. My bottles come out either too hot or too cold, rarely the right temp. Like others have said it gets dirty really fast and smells really gross. I plan on getting a different brand, maybe a Tommee Tippee.
Sara H.
Merrill, WI
I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump. I absolutely loved this product!
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
St. Catharines
Is this product really worth it?