Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Mollie C.Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Renee C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit see more...

• Is this product really worth it? 1 Answers
  • Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "youre better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your babys milk is the perfect temperature." in 2 reviews
  • "It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby." in 1 review
  • "I thought this was awesome but after the first time I gave it away." in 1 review
  • "I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump." in 1 review
  • "I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk." in 1 review
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love the Munchkin bottle warmer. It's a great product and I definitely recommend purchasing it. It made heating the bottle go very quickly. The only negative I could see for this bottle warmer, is that if you have multiple children it needs time to cool down before you can use it again. Otherwise for me it worked great
Cecilia T.
Mega Parent Expert
I bought this bottle warmer for my baby and it was such a life saver! This bottle warmer warmed up her bottles very quickly and is just so convenient for a new parent. Such a good product and such a good price.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I did not like this at all. No matter how much water I put in, the milk was never the right temperature. Milk would stay cold. It would have been easier to just warm bottle up under hot water. Would definitely not buy again.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Mega Parent Expert
This product really comes in handy because we do not use a microwave. It doesn't get the formula piping hot but it really isn't suppose to be too hot, I think it gets it warm enough when the bottle is room temp but if something is cold I add a little extra water
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA
Don't care to much for this warmer made the bottle to hot and i put in the exact amount the instructions said so you your self have to kinda play around with the amount of water you should put in once you figure it out yourself it works. But when your baby is hungry and crying for food its kinda annoying making the bottle then trying to measure water and figuring out how much water to put to warm the bottle its easier to put bottle a little water put the bottle in there for a min and its good!
samantha b.
I liked mine, but they take forever to warn up. They fall apart easily when you pick them up. Once it gets warm, it heats the bottle pretty quick. Not something I would say is a must.
Stephanie W.
Quick and easy, small and convenient. Knocked it a star just because every now and then it seems to overheat a bottle. But 8/10 times it's the perfect temp.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert
I used this with my first son and it was OK, it wasn't great. I am pregnant with my second child and plan on trying something else.
Kylie N.
Bonney Lake , WA
I really like this and my son seems to do fine with it. However it doesn't seem to warm the bottles evenly.
Stephanie W.
Marshfield, WI
The bottom gets a bit rough with water/heat. My bottles either got to warm or not warm enough. Waste of money.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
St. Catharines
Is this product really worth it?