Add a Photo

By MUNCHKIN
Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit
Photos (2)
Mollie C.
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA

Don't care to much for this warmer made the bottle to hot and i put in the exact amount the instructions said so you your self have to kinda play around with the amount of water you should put in once you figure it out yourself it works. But when your baby is hungry and crying for food its kinda annoying making the bottle then trying to measure water and figuring out how much water to put to warm the bottle its easier to put bottle a little water put the bottle in there for a min and its good!
Luz G.
Luz G.

It helped me a lot at 2 am with my first baby because by the second you get the hang of it. It does warm the bottles super quick, I never used the basket to clean the pacifiers, it does accumulate build up if you don't clean it often or properly, I let it soak overnight with vinegar to get rid of it.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

This product really comes in handy because we do not use a microwave. It doesn't get the formula piping hot but it really isn't suppose to be too hot, I think it gets it warm enough when the bottle is room temp but if something is cold I add a little extra water
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL

I did not like this at all. No matter how much water I put in, the milk was never the right temperature. Milk would stay cold. It would have been easier to just warm bottle up under hot water. Would definitely not buy again.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA

The speed of this warmer is pretty fantastic especially at 3 am when your baby is screaming for milk. But the temperature is never the same. Also it builds up lime quickly and often on the bottom.
samantha b.
samantha b.

I liked mine, but they take forever to warn up. They fall apart easily when you pick them up. Once it gets warm, it heats the bottle pretty quick. Not something I would say is a must.
Jordan L.
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY

I used this with my first son and it was OK, it wasn't great. I am pregnant with my second child and plan on trying something else.
Renee C.
Renee C.

The bottle warmer is great for quickly heating up bottles for our little one. Over time, however, bits of the black heating element have come off and stick to the bottle and the inside of the bottle compartment. Once cleaned, it takes about 1 week for it to start again. Very functional (we still use it) but must be cleaned a lot.
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Knoxville, TN

Need to use more water than specified, and leaves the outside of my smaller bottles to hot to touch. It works great with some bottles, but not so well with my AVENT ones. Which is the ones my Baby likes the best
Nichole E.
Nichole E.
Vancouver, WA

Definitely convenient for my new born, although I wish it had an ON/OFF switch instead of automatically shutting off when water burns away or unplugging it. But helpful when warming up his bottles.
Nichole B.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN

Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
Haley K.
St. Catharines

Is this product really worth it?