Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Mollie C.Munchkin Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer with Pacifier Cleaning Basket uploaded by Renee C.

BY MUNCHKIN

Warming Baby s Food Just Got Easier! Make your baby s bottle and food the perfect temperature every time...with no guessing.  This unique 2-in-1 design also offers a lift out basket to sanitize pacifiers and small accessories. The gentle steam system warms safely and evenly, with no hot spots.  Nutrients stay in and your baby stays happier bottle after bottle, meal after meal. Alarm sounds when bottle is ready! Quick:  steam warming system heats milk and food quickly and evenly Healthy: will not destroy vital nutrients lost during microwaving Safe: automatically shuts-off when warming cycle is complete Fits all bottles -- regular, angled, disposable and wide mouth. Bonus!-Pacifier cleaning basket disinfects pacifiers in 5 minutes 1 Year limited warranty Deluxe Bottle & Food Warmer uses a steam warming system to heat baby s food quickly and evenly - wit see more...

• Is this product really worth it? 1 Answers
  • Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "youre better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your babys milk is the perfect temperature." in 2 reviews
  • "I used this throughout my sons infancy, it worked great for everything from bottle warming, sanitizing bottles (in a quick pinch),bottle tops and pacifiers, I even used it to sanitize some of the parts of my pump." in 1 review
  • "It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby." in 1 review
  • "I would use this again, but there has to be a better product out there for warming up milk." in 1 review
  • "I thought this was awesome but after the first time I gave it away." in 1 review
Veronica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I love the Munchkin bottle warmer. It's a great product and I definitely recommend purchasing it. It made heating the bottle go very quickly. The only negative I could see for this bottle warmer, is that if you have multiple children it needs time to cool down before you can use it again. Otherwise for me it worked great
Amanda L.
Ephrata, PA
This bottle warmer is nice & small so it can easily sit on any counter top without being in the way. It also conveniently stores the measuring tool within it's self and beeps when a bottle is done. It heats bottles quickly (In about 2 minutes from the fridge, less if the bottle is already room temp) and 99% of the time it heats them to the PERFECT temp! I also really love how it comes with the smaller basket to sanitize nipples & pacifiers (does that quickly as well). But I do have some issues with this bottle warmer. 1) It get's dirty (and I mean DIRTY & smelly) WAY to quickly. My hungry 9 week old doesn't care if the bottle warmer is too dirty to use in the middle of the night! I'd like to see it stay cleaner longer and give me one less thing to worry about! 2) The instructions are not very good. It really only covers larger bottles which when my daughter was first born, was too much food for me to heat for her at once. It also directs you to put just a little to much water than you really need, so you have to play around with how much your putting in the chamber. 3) It's not very large, so depending on what bottles you are using, they may not fit (like my Lansinoh Moma bottles). All in all, it works well, but could use some improvements.
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
I did not like this at all. No matter how much water I put in, the milk was never the right temperature. Milk would stay cold. It would have been easier to just warm bottle up under hot water. Would definitely not buy again.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This product really comes in handy because we do not use a microwave. It doesn't get the formula piping hot but it really isn't suppose to be too hot, I think it gets it warm enough when the bottle is room temp but if something is cold I add a little extra water
Cecilia T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought this bottle warmer for my baby and it was such a life saver! This bottle warmer warmed up her bottles very quickly and is just so convenient for a new parent. Such a good product and such a good price.
Nichole M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is useful if you want the alternative to warming the bottle in the microwave. It effectively heats the bottle, however leaving the outside scolding, so make sure you shake it up very well before giving to baby. The pacifier basket is cute at first, but once I used it, I realized that it would be so much quicker and as efficient to just go to the sink and wash the binky by hand. Also, the steam chamber gets filthy quickly from built up dirt and steam. If you let it accumulate too much it is a pain to scrub. In a nutshell, the warmer does the job as long as you use it properly!
Mollie C.
Sioux City, IA
Don't care to much for this warmer made the bottle to hot and i put in the exact amount the instructions said so you your self have to kinda play around with the amount of water you should put in once you figure it out yourself it works. But when your baby is hungry and crying for food its kinda annoying making the bottle then trying to measure water and figuring out how much water to put to warm the bottle its easier to put bottle a little water put the bottle in there for a min and its good!
samantha b.
I liked mine, but they take forever to warn up. They fall apart easily when you pick them up. Once it gets warm, it heats the bottle pretty quick. Not something I would say is a must.
kayla h.
Rumford, ME
This product was purchased by a family member. I would have never bought it for myself but my husband and I used it while my son was a newborn. I thought the warming up time was a little long. It also became burnt like on the bottom of the warmer and had to be cleaned often. We never used the basket or used it to warm food. Its not a large product but I felt like it was a waste to keep on my counter especially to plug it in. I would not bother using this product for my next child.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is just a big waste of money. you're better off buying a water purifier and putting it on your kitchen faucet so you can make sure your baby's milk is the perfect temperature. otherwise, you have this bottle warmer as an extra thing to clean out constantly. from the water boiling and steaming, it leaves it brown and nasty and it STINKS! in a glass bottle it warms milk fast but definitely not with plastic bottles. it seems like it takes forever.
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did you buy this and realize it doesn't even work ?
Haley K.
St. Catharines
Is this product really worth it?