BY MUNCHKIN

Keeps Toys Dry & Organized If bath toys have overtaken the tub in your household, the Corner Bath Organizer is the perfect solution for today s parents.  The modern design lets kids and parents sneak a peek at their favorite toys while the mildew-resistant neoprene material and drain hole at the bottom keeps toys clean and dry. 4 adjustable suction cups firmly adhere to tub wall. Drain hole on bottom keeps toys dry. Open design for easy access. Mildew resistant. It s the little things®. see more...

• Does this take up a lot of space?1 Answers
  • How well does this hold up? I'm worried it won't hold many toys w...2 Answers
  • Is it really mildew resistant?1 Answers
Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer
  • "Maybe it needs bigger or better suction cups, but as is, it defeats the purpose because it falls all the time spilling all the toys." in 13 reviews
  • "I purchased this over one without suction cups and wish I had gone for the other one which only had the option to hang because this does not stick very well." in 6 reviews
Melissa Y.
Collegeville, PA
I was so excited to try this product out now that my daughter is old enough to play in the tub and has started collecting bath toys. Unfortunately, this thing would NOT stick to our tile, I tried different spots and positions and no matter what it would not stay put. I was really looking forward to using this but looks like it will be headed for the trash :(
Alison T.
This is a great concept but needs a little work! It will NOT stay suctioned to the wall! Scared us all to death falling off and scattering toys in the middle of the night one night. We have to reposition at least once a week. There is probably a better brand of this same product out there.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
I like being able to store her toys in a central location in the bathroom, but it doesn't stay very well. I also purchased the one not necessary for the corner & it didn't work great either. I like the idea, but it might be worth your while to just store them elsewhere.
Rosalinda W.
Great concept. Will stay stuck to the wall with minimal amount of toys inside but add to many and it looses it's suction and just falls. Seems a bit pricey for the fact that it won't stay in place. First time I bought this. I doubt I will get another.
Cara B.
Love the idea of keeping bath toys organized and in one place but this constantly falls off the wall. Could never get it to stay. The suction isn't good at all. Don't purchase you will just end up returning it
Yoazin V.
This is a nice concept of having your toys organize while in the bath but it needs a stronger hold, it always falls down, the suction hold isn't even strong so I was dissapointed in this product. If they eventually make one that's stronger I'll be giving it a try but for the meantime this is a No for me
Marisa K.
It falls down all the time. I actually don't think we've gotten it to stick for more than a minute. I'm so disappointed because it's so cute and would have been a perfect organizer for all the bath toys.
Misty M.
Center City, MN
As a mom of 6 kids keeping everything organized is a must and bath toys seem to multiply almost as fast as socks fall into the black hole. So I picked up the Munchkin Corner Bath Organizer and while I love the design of it and how it keeps the toys nice and dry after bath time it does have trouble sticking to most surfaces. I live in a newer tract home with a fiberglass tub surround and the organizer just doesn't want to stay stuck to the walls. If they could improve the sticky situation I would definitely buy another when needed.
Holly B.
Elko New Mrkt , MN
We have this for my daughter's bath toys. It works to some extent. The suction cups don't stay in place very well. We had ours up a little higher in the corner and now it sits on the little shelf thing in the corner. Also - if you get any bigger toys - the net isn't very big. Works for us right now but will be buying a different one in the future.
Audrey C.
I needed a bathtub organizer to help my little guys toys dry after his daily baths. I purchased this over one without suction cups and wish I had gone for the other one which only had the option to hang because this does not stick very well. I've tried everything to try to get it to stay. It currently sits on the ledge of the tub (not what I needed at all). I'd recommend purchasing one that hangs from shower caddy or shower head.
Dana M.
Portland, OR
Anyone found a fix for the bath tub? To get it to stay? We don't have tile or plastic it just falls right off.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, Ohio
Mega Parent Expert
How well does this hold up? I'm worried it won't hold many toys without falling
Stephanie D.
Bexley, OH
Does this take up a lot of space?
Tabitha T.
Brooksville, FL
Is it really mildew resistant?