BY MUNCHKIN

Large Capacity Holds up to 3 Standard Bottles! An insulated bottle bag with gel packs - so at least your bottles can stay cool, calm and collected when you re on-the-go. This multi-functional and chic bag features compartments to store multiple bottles and accessories, as well as removable gel packs to keep bottles cool for up to 13 hours while you re out and about.   For added convenience, this bag also offers parents the option to easily attach it to a stroller. Cools up to 13 Hours* Removable gel packs: No need to stuff entire bag into freezer Large capacity for bottles and cups Hook & loop strap to attach bag to stroller or diaper bag Adjustable shoulder strap It s The Little Things.™ Product color and design may vary *The liquid in a baby bottle refrigerated to 3°C/37°F remained cooler than room temperature for 13 hours when placed in a C see more...

• Is this small enough that I could stuff it into an averag...1 Answers
Alexis W.
W Alexander, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I got this at my shower and I love it! It is super nice and has two cold packs inside to keep breast milk or formula cold. You have a pocket in the front for extra nipples or whatever you would need it for. Love it and definitely recommend getting it!
Alissa K.
Is this small enough that I could stuff it into an average sized baby bag? I need a new baby bottle cooler but I don't want yet another bag to have to carry around- I want to be able to put it into my baby bag.