BY MUNCHKIN #5 in Baby Bottle Bags

Large Capacity Holds up to 3 Standard Bottles! An insulated bottle bag with gel packs - so at least your bottles can stay cool, calm and collected when you re on-the-go. This multi-functional and chic bag features compartments to store multiple bottles and accessories, as well as removable gel packs to keep bottles cool for up to 13 hours while you re out and about.   For added convenience, this bag also offers parents the option to easily attach it to a stroller. Cools up to 13 Hours* Removable gel packs: No need to stuff entire bag into freezer Large capacity for bottles and cups Hook & loop strap to attach bag to stroller or diaper bag Adjustable shoulder strap It s The Little Things.™ Product color and design may vary *The liquid in a baby bottle refrigerated to 3°C/37°F remained cooler than room temperature for 13 hours when placed in a C see more...

• Is this small enough that I could stuff it into an averag...1 Answers
Chelsea O.
This cooler really came in handy with my son. I nursed him until he was a year old, and was able to store the breast milk in this cooler when we would go on vacations. I also put snacks in here now that he is older to keep them cool.
Cassie S.
Keeps bottles at desired temperature. Great for long trips in the car when you need to keep things cool. It's great that it's a bag they can also be used as a lunchpail if need be. I love this product I take it everywhere with me.
Haleigh H.
I received this as a gift. It gets the job done, but we ended up using Tommee Tippee bottles which are wider than others so only 2 could fit in the cooler at a time.
Michelle S.
Olney, MD
This is a great little cooler if you are on the go. I would recommend getting two so you can change them out. Great for milk or snacks as the baby gets older. We still use ours with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. You throw the whole thing in the freezer and don't have to worry about ice packs.
Desiree F.
Homestead, FL
We have had this mini bottle cooler for about 3 years now. We love it and use it for days we go to the park or pool or Disney world! Great for keeping snacks and drinks cool for the littles.
Heather N.
Bronx, NY
Great product! Registered for it! Loved it! Kept all of my bottles fresh! Even breast milk bottles! But it! You won't be disappointed! Great size!
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
This was very convenient to use when my son transitioned from formula to regular milk. When we were on the go, he could enjoy his milk cold.
Olivia P.
Holton, MI
I love this to keep my bottle cool until I can warm it up since I breastfeed it's harder to keep a bottle good without it spoiling.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Keeps bottles the desired temperature. I love that it can also be used as a lunchbox or drink cooler even after baby has grown.
Esmeralda  V.
Oxnard, CA
I really loved this!!! It was always a waste of money having to throw milk away but now this helps out a lot when I go out
Alissa K.
Is this small enough that I could stuff it into an average sized baby bag? I need a new baby bottle cooler but I don't want yet another bag to have to carry around- I want to be able to put it into my baby bag.