BY MUNCHKIN

Make your little one's drinks more exciting with the cookie monster straw cup. It features one of your kids' favorite characters from the popular tv series sesame street, cookie monster! This bpa and phthalate free cup holds 8oz of liquid and includes easy-to-grip handles for little ones learning how to drink. This cup can be placed in the top rack of the dishwasher. Ideal for little ones 6+ months. see more...

Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
I really like it ... but for my baby was really difficult , becouse she try to drunk while she is lay back .. which is not help her..
Jayme M.
Lafayette, LA
My son's favorite sippy cup! One of his cousins tried to use it as well, so I bought her the 'cat' one! We love the special edition holiday ones as well!
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
My daughter loves cookie monster i just use water in the cup its not good for laying down but if their moving around its fine <33
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
Of course toddlers throw and leave cups on their sides. These cups tend to drip liqud. I like the fact there is a straw but it leaks also.
Erin U.
I had a problem with these cups because the liquid would ooze out of the top of the straw and it ends up spilling which is the whole purpose of purchasing this type of cup.
My son loves this cup. The straw is large enough for smoothies too! The easy to hold handles are great for those transitioning to a cup. Fun characters like Elmo. Easy to clean in the dishwasher too.
Shelly M.
I actually loved this cup for my son because it was cute and easy to clean. The only reason we got rid of it was he chewed the rubber straw up
Kathryn F.
My son loves this soppy cup! He had a hard time learning how to drink from a straw the right way, but after using this one he's a pro. He loves drinking from this one!
A A.
Gainesville, FL
Love this product! Bought it for my daughter, and she loves it. No leaks, no spills. It has a bendable straw and handles so it's easy for baby to hold and drink out of.I would recommend this product to other moms,
Elizabeth M.
Raymore, MO
Cute sippy cup. Handles are great for little hands and the kids love the character and Are more excited about using a sippy. The straw is hard for younger kids to drink out of but would great at about 12-18 mos.
Liz M.