munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup

by Munchkin

#4 in Sippy Cups

Bottom's up!

• Weighted straw allows your toddler to hold the cup at any angle
  • Handles are easy for little hands to hold
  • Flip-top lid covers straw while on the go
  • Includes straw brush for easy cleaning
  • 7oz capacity for water, milk or juice
  • BPA-free, top rack dishwasher safe
  • 6+ months

With the new weighted straw trainer cup, your toddler can hold it like a bottle but drink from a straw. The weighted straw cup dispenses liquid from any angle. With the flip top lid and Click Lock™ functionality, this cup is also perfect for use on the go. Munchkin even backs this no-leak promise with a 100% replacement guarantee! Secured, and rest assured - this might just be the sippy cup of your dreams.

How do you get the straw to completely dry? After washing with the brush I try to squeeze out all of water but some still sticks around and never fully dries. Any tips?
How did you teach your little one to drink through a straw? I don’t remember really teaching my four year old, but my one year old is not getting it.
How good are these?
Start your review of munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup!
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Mary C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a cute little cup and the baby loves it! The straw folds down to help prevent spills and the weighted straw bottom helps get the last drop.
Rachel G.
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Rachel G.
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Rachel G.
Really impressed with this sippy cup. Bought it for my daughter at 6 months and she very quickly got the hang of it. She can easily hold it and quickly learnt to drink easily from it despite being exclusively breastfed since birth. The weighted straw thing is really clever as it doesn't match what angle the cup is at to be able to get a drink. No spills or leaks yet either!
wilma P.
San Diego , CA
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by wilma P.
great buy, my baby loves those little cups, I don't struggle to suck from the straw and they are perfect to start with.
Tracie N.
Lanham, MD
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Tracie N.
Purchased at: Walmart
My little girl loves this cup, she can walk, lay down, can do whatever she wants and still drink from this cup, it doesn’t spill, and you can prime it so your child can get the drink faster[product:munchkin-click-lock-weighted-flexi-straw-cup]
Carolina S.
Canton, MI
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Carolina S.
I bought this for my eldest daughter, however, I found it very bad to clean (even using the cleaner that together). And depending on the position it is in, the liquid doesn’t come out, I have to shake it up so that the straw goes down and works.
Aimée M.
Haringey, London
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Aimée M.
I really like this cup, my daughter finds it easy to use and has done for a while. Only thing I don’t like about it is that sometimes it leaks and if you fill it too high the drink will come straight out of the straw. Otherwise I think it’s really good for at home.
Bernice C.
Santa Monica, CA
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Bernice C.
We bought this cup because it was recommended by friends that our child needed to transition from a straw. Overall not a fan of this cup...I find this cup hard to drink, leaks, straw not chew proof, and the cap snapped my child’s finger so hard that we now give it to him off.
Ana R.
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Ana R.
I selected "other" because I bought the blue one. It is the first and only cup my baby has used since he was 6 months. He got the hang of it right away. It doesn't spill and the weigh at the bottom is perfect so he can drink at any angle.
Samantha A.
genesee, mi
This cup is so amazing but also super disappointing. I’ve bought two of them now and refuse to buy more. If you leave water or some other liquid in it over night, the straw will start to get mold and it’s nearly impossible to clean it out with the straw scrubber that comes with it. I had to throw them both away because I couldn’t get the straws clean. My daughter loves the cup otherwise and it’s easy for her to hold.
didier H.
Rockwall, TX
I really love these product and most important my kids love it 🥰 too thank u so much they are easy to use and don’t spilled the water or whatever you put in there 😜.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...