munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup

by Munchkin

Bottom's up!

• Weighted straw allows your toddler to hold the cup at any angle
  • Handles are easy for little hands to hold
  • Flip-top lid covers straw while on the go
  • Includes straw brush for easy cleaning
  • 7oz capacity for water, milk or juice
  • BPA-free, top rack dishwasher safe
  • 6+ months

With the new weighted straw trainer cup, your toddler can hold it like a bottle but drink from a straw. The weighted straw cup dispenses liquid from any angle. With the flip top lid and Click Lock™ functionality, this cup is also perfect for use on the go. Munchkin even backs this no-leak promise with a 100% replacement guarantee! Secured, and rest assured - this might just be the sippy cup of your dreams.

What age are these good for?
Does anyone have an issue with any liquid coming out of the straw, when the cup is just sitting? I thought it was maybe because the juice got warm, but it happens even when the juice is still cold. It comes right out of the top of the straw. munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup
Start your review of munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup!
Purchased at: Target
Love how easy these cups are to use and the price is great for like products. I purchased mine at Target for around $6. The only negative is it leaks if you don't wait to put the lid on and if your kid chews on the straw like mine they don't sell replacement straws cheap anywhere with free shipping so you end up with a lot of cups
Arlington
We love this cup! My little one is about 6.5 months old and just beginning to learn to drink from a straw and this cup is definitely helping. She can move it all around and still practice drinking and no spills when she tosses it to the ground!
Bakersfield, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This cup helped my 6 month old learn to drink from a straw. She used this cup until she was about a year old. Sometimes they leak and sometimes the lid gets stuck and you can’t twist it all the way in. Decent product though.
Langley, BC
munchkin Click Lock™ Weighted Flexi-Straw Cup uploaded by Lisa&Stef L.
We love these sippy cups! The weighted straw is a genius invention that makes drinking water a snap. We take this cup everywhere, and never have any leaks or spill issues. We definitely prefer it over every cup we’ve tried.
Stanley , VA
These started out as a I'm amazing sippy cup for my little one however hand cleaning the silicone flexible straw thing inside the cup became a hassle and then eventually molded out of no where for me so it eneded up in the trash for me after a handful of uses.
Monteagle , TN
Purchased at: Target
I loooove this sippy cup. It doesn’t leak at all and no matter how my daughter turns it, she can always get a drink. The weighted straw is the best freakin thing ever.
Westminster, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these cups. The only issue is that pressure builds up in the straw and it leaks. If it weren’t for that this would by far be my favorite purchase!
Rogers , AR
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so great for juice or water whatever you want to put . My son knows when I pull this out it’s either juice or water . Mainly water . He enjoys it . It taught him to use a straw when i first introduced him to this . It’s also travel friendly too . Because the top closes . Love this for my son .
Purchased at: Amazon
My daughter was able to use this cup the day we introduced it to her! They’re definitely her favorite cup. I love that it comes with a straw cleaner, because I was worried about having a hard time cleaning the inside of the straw.
Stone Mtn, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This cup is great! My toddler drinks from in any way she wants. It is a pain to clean if it’s anything other than water going through the straw plus you have to assemble it correctly everytime otherwise there are leaks.